Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A school story......M or MA rated
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A school story......M or MA rated
jessabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A school story......M or MA rated 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I like the stories where Kagome and Sesshoumaru are going to school. Either College or High school it doesn't matter. Or even if it is just one of them in school. I would like it to be rated MA but i will read a story rated M if it sounds interesting. Any recommendations?

Logged Logged

Click Me!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:A school story......M or MA rated 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 95
Winds of Change by KogasAngel
Sesshomaru has made a bet with his friends. He has three months to bed the frigid Kagome and prove that he did it. However, when Sesshomaru comes through, he does something that he instantly regrets and decides to deny that it happened. For Kagome, what happened will stay with her for the rest of her life. A/N please read

Rated NC-17

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A school story......M or MA rated 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
The Syndrome by Sunset Miko

Kagome finds herself homeless thanks to her rowdy roomies and has to move in with her best guy friends… and Sesshoumaru. The taiyoukai finds him self suffering from a strange combination of ailments, something his father calls simply ‘The Syndrome’. Will he be able to survive the symptoms so he can live to gain the cure?

Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-21-12 - Created: 06-03-08 Chapters: 48

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/19 08:13 By tenchi no mai. Reason: wanted to emphasize rating

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.