Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need fanfics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Need fanfics
SessKago
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need fanfics 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm running out of stories to read to read so I would like you to give me some names of really good ones.
I don't care about the rating as long as they're great Sesshomaru & Kagome fanfics.
PLEASE HELP ME!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Need fanfics 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 55
reposts of some of my earlier posts...

Stardust by ladybattousai
It's a one shot from her collection Fantastic Feudal Fusion and was part of the Fanfiction Tournament. I love reading this... in fact I may go do that right now lol

Oh, and THIS!!!!!!!
Youkai No Mimito by Madison RATED M
I thought this oneshot was original and amazing.

The Asylum Rated MA

Dogs of War Rated MA. Sadly, I think this one is never coming back. :[ It was SOO good too.

Firangi by Madison (MA)

Dancing with Scissors by piratequeen 0405 (MA and BRILLANT!!)

Of Gods and Demons by ToWriteLoveOnAPage (M) (haven't finished reading all the posted chapters, but I love so far! their banter is hilarious)

The Sweet Science by Rosie B (T)

On The River's Edge by Priestess Skye

And I'll just stop there for now...

OH WAIT!!!

How to Escape An Arranged Mating by Aura Depths Yes, M+ Rating and SSSSSOOOOO good!

Logged Logged

Askua
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need fanfics 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
definitely read...

Blood Stained by Madison MA
This story is amazing, its a darker story but so worth the read, I personally have read this story a few times because is just one of those stories that you have to re-read, it pulls at your heart and makes you want to punch a wall (but all in a good way)

Choices and Consequences by Texanlady MA
I read this story years ago and was so happy to fins it again on this site. This is a beautiful story and one of my the best I've read, I so highly recommend this story If you have to choose one to read, read THIS one for sure

Seclusion by Oroyukae MA
This is an alternative universe story but still amazing, Oroyukae is one of my favorite writers on this site (honestly she needs to be published already) and this story just shows off her talent even for stories that are not cannon universe

To See the Unnoticed When Blind by tearsofacrescent MA
another great story with a unique story line (blind sesshomaru) this story is very truthful to the kagome personality (so if you like a really good portrayal story this one is for you)

there is so many more stories that are must reads, if you want some more message me and I'll be happy to give you a more complete list :]

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/11 19:48 By Askua.
SessKago
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need fanfics 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you so much for your help and I'll make sure to read them.
P.S still looking for more suggestions

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.