Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Strange presents?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Strange presents?
Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Strange presents? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi I read "Frivolous Sentimentalities" by Tally mark & "Tradition" by SunsetMiko and I rly liked the idea of Sesshomaru courting Kagome in "youkai way" Do you know any other ff with similiar content?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Strange presents? 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
I remember a kind of prolonged youkai courtship ritual in Elle6778's A Simple Legacy trilogy. If I recall correctly, that section of the story doesn't start really until part 2 and/or 3, but the entire story is great so it's worth the read and the wait to get there. I think it all starts off with a gold bracelet Sesshomaru gives her? I could be wrong about the gift that starts it off, though, been a while since I've read them.

A Simple Legacy

A Simple Legacy II & III

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/27 09:51 By Freya Ishtar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.