Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
in the future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: in the future
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Hey all. Can ya recommend me some good stories where Sesshomaru is in Kagome's time? I would prefer that they stay canon (or as close to), please.

I get on these kicks where sometimes I want them strictly in the past, and sometimes I want them to be on the hunt for Naraku together. This time, I want the future.

Thanks for the help!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
You can try "Moving Forward" by twiknham: www.fanfiction.net/s/3659734/1/Moving_Forward
It's one of my favorites and I think it's great. It's set after the end of the series.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Not sure it's exactly what you are looking for, but you can always check out my Midnight Conversations and its sequel Whispers in the Dead of Night. Both are one-shots, so even if it's not really what you want, you won't waste much time hehe, but it is complete and technically Sesshoumaru is in Kagome's time lol. You'll understand better if you read them .

Heads up, Midnight is rated M, Whispers is rated T. Must be 16+ to read the first one. They're both here on Dokuga so just gotta go to my profile to find them .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Allyonora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
Sesshoumaru Comes to Dinner, by LC Rose, is a great one (rated T, not finished yet).

Table for Three, by Priestess Skye, also a great one (rated M).

Also Embrace the Silence, by Trouble In Shangri-la. This one I consider borderline alternate, but is a great very well written fic (rated MA).

Oh, and Fugue, by the amazing Resmiranda (rated MA).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/01 15:28 By Allyonora.
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Faded Memories by Chiera

After a very tragic event occurs, Kagome's is sealed, causing her to forget all about her travels in the past. She lives in her own time now, and everything's going just fine. Until she meets a familiar face. - Sesskag - Written in 2006 - Edited in 2009
Rated M for mature

One thing that amuses me about this fic are the methods used by Sesshoumaru to stave off boredom. ^_^

I also second many of the recommendations listed previously. Great fics!

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:in the future 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 156
Discontent Winter wrote:
Faded Memories by Chiera

*blinks* People still read that? ^^; Huh~ Well, FM is also here on Dokuga: Link.

And just so you know, it was my first fic ever, and also the first long story I ever wrote fully in English, and I think that might still show at places, even if I edited it a bit in 2009. ^^;

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.