Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: "Madman"
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
"Madman" 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 78
It's hard to escape the constant reminders that it is almost Halloween. Jumbo bags of tiny-tiny candy bars fill big bins at the grocery store. Pumpkins and Indian Corn adorn the front porches of houses. Stupid, not-scary "horror" movies and boring pseudo-documentaries about ghosts clutter up the television schedule. Pretty tame stuff, in my opinion.

I crave something much more scary and thrilling. That's why I'm re-reading "Madman" by Rin's Eternal Soul (rinseternalsoul) on A Single Spark. This story is an exciting, scary, paranoia-inducing thrill ride of a fan-fic! And it's well-written. Rin's Eternal Soul is a master craftsman among fanfic writers. If you are looking for something thrilling to read, don't miss out on this long, awesome thriller.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:"Madman" 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
Thanks, KT! Been looking for something like that for a bit now- and today seems to be the day for discussing goose bump-giving entertainment. Will look that up (as soon as the kids give me a minute to myself -_-).

Logged Logged
Terry Lynn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:"Madman" 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the recommendation! I just finished reading it and wow. The fic was definitely the thrill in thriller for me. By the end of every chapter, I wanted to read the next.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.