Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dream Lover
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dream Lover
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dream Lover 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
I have just popped over to Dokuga from reading "Dream Lover" by Shadowglove on ff.net. I felt like I had to tell you guys about it! I'm only on the third chapter, but I can tell it's an excellent story. The writing is first-rate, and it is very touching, and looks like it's going to have an interesting plot. If you are looking for something good to read, you might want to check this story out.

This is a completed fic.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dream Lover 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
Where's the link? (snickering...I just had a where's the beef flashback, LOL)

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dream Lover 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 78
~Whines~ I don't know how to post a link, regardless of the fact that several people have attempted to tell me how to do so. I KNEW there was a reason I should have had a kid, if I had, I would have someone to teach me 21st century skills like that. It is a shame that I will have to become a cougar just to get someone else's kid into my house to teach me how to create a link. Maybe that flirtatious bag boy at the grocery store...

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dream Lover 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
Here you go....

www.fanfiction.net/s/2437770/1/Dream_Lover

Title: Dream Lover
Pairing: Kagome/Sesshomaru
Rating: T
Summary: Kagome has finally come to realize that she doesn't love Inuyasha anymore...she loves the man who comes to her everynight in her dreams...but he could never love her back...right? At least that is how it started..

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
What age do you have to be to be a cougar. I'm in my 30s. Maybe I'll call myself a puma. I'm still trying to figure out how instead of the link to take people to my fics, I can type the name and it does the same thing. Kind of like how Aimee Blue does her links in challenges.

Logged Logged
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dream Lover 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 60
The last icon to the right in the boardcode bar is the hyperlink add in - click on it and then type the URL into the box for the URL and the text into the text box, then click Insert button to insert it into the right place in the message.

Dream Lover

Or if you know any html - the code is:

Type the wording you want here (Do not click this, it doesn't go anywhere!)

Open the link code with a [ then type url= http:// www. (whatever the url is) then close the ] and then type the wording you want here - i.e. -Dream Lover - then completely close the link code with the [ and the /url and the closure ]

Just remove the spaces or it won't work right, and I usually hit the preview button to make sure it looks how I want it to.

LOL and regarding the cougar question - here is what wikipedia says:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships

Cougar—a woman, 40[4] years of age or older, who pursues younger men, typically more than eight years her junior.[5] The origin of the word is debated; however, it is thought to have first appeared in print on the Canadian dating website Cougardate.com[6] and has been used in TV series, advertising and film. The 2007 film Cougar Club was dedicated to the subject and in Spring 2009 TV Land aired a reality show called The Cougar. The sitcom Cougar Town explores the difficulty and stigma of many so-called "Cougars".

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/07 19:44 By tenchi no mai.

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
The Bridezilla Syndrome

Like this?

Yay!!!! I did it right!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/08 18:30 By kogasangel.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.