Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
All Things Hidden
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: All Things Hidden
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
All Things Hidden 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
This may not be a proper recommendation cause I haven't read beyond the first chapter yet, but I just wanted to let you all in on the strange coincidence that happened to me only moments ago. I was rifling through the old Single Spark archives, and completely by random I selected All Things Hidded by Tilayha.

Considering the drawing I just did, (rated M) I think this is quite a coincidence indeed.

Oh, and as for the story, it seems quite interesting so far!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:All Things Hidden 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 47
Thanks for reminding me about this story. I read it a while back and had been thinking about the plot, but couldn't remember the title. It is a good story but I wish it had been completed.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.