Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
ooh reading immediately!
I love PegasusRider, her humor is AMAZING!!!

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Title: The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps
Author: PegasusRider
Rating: K+
Summary: Name: Kagome Higurashi. Occaupation: Vet. AU : Kagome owns her own veterinary clinic and treats her animal patients in a wild variety of ways, all while trying to hold off her clients, like Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Kikyou, and Kouga.

This story has a unique title as well as, an interesting plot. It's hilarious and a must read if you want to have a good laugh. I highly recommend reading it!

Logged Logged
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10

Logged Logged
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 9
Can you please provide a link to this story if possible?

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:The Yodeling Japanese Veterinarian from the Alps 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
I just have to comment cuz I am crazy about VeggieTales songs and that was is plain funny!

Read the story and it was holy crap funnies! Much lub for the suggestion!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/04 09:34 By phishbon3s.

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.