Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008
Abraxas
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
We will be accepting 'Official' recommendations for the Dokuga Awards from August 17 to October 4 2008 - just post your recommendations here.

Be sure to follow these guidelines:

Title:
Author/Artist:
Setting:
Genre:
Rating:
URL:
Summary:
Author/Artist's Notes:

The authors and artists are allowed to promote their work.

An official list of recommendations will be compiled periodically.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akumi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
Title: Atonement
Author/Artist: Miss Kagura
Setting:A/U
Genre:Angst/Drama
Rating: M
URL: dokuga.com/component/option,com_ewriting/Itemid,153/chapter,77/func,chapterinfo/story,30/type,0/
Summary:"Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without..."

Akumi's Notes: I don't know what she has to say about this, but I love this story. It was one of the first I read when I moved to this site, and it made me happy to be a part of this community. This story, as I have said to Miss Kagura, inspired me to write once again. I owe her many thanks.

-Akumi

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Dreams are the true reality in which nature can not decay.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
Title: Love Yourself
Author/Artist:Akumi
Setting:A/U
Genre:Angst, Drama, Romance
Rating:M
URL: CLICKY HERE PLEASE
Summary:Sometimes love isn't enough to make a person stay. Sometimes, pain is the only way to grow.
Author/Artist's Notes:N/A

Logged Logged

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
The admins and the mods are not eligible to be nominated, as stated in the rules...

Logged Logged
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
yeah i caught that too.

Logged Logged
Akumi
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 6
*cries* I'm sorry...I forgot about that..but...at least I put her up there....because she deserves to be...so..there ya go. XD -Akumi

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"Dreams are the true reality in which nature can not decay.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
Title: The Miko and the Taiyoukai

Author/Artist: Sessylove219

Setting:Canon

Genre: Romance/Adventure

Rating:M

URL: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1034/1
Summary: Five years after falling into the well, Kagome has finally grown up. She has more control of her powers, she is more adept at defending herself even without a bow, and she has finally realized that Inuyasha will never love her the way she wanted him to. She has fallen in love with another, but does not know that she has left her mark on the formidable taiyoukai Lord of the Western Lands.

Author/Artist's Notes: This story will delve deep into the theories of the fate of everyone's lives...whether they fall into the Purpose or the Random, and how we must follow the road that fate has chosen, and the consequences of breaking away from our destiny...

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Shann
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I know it's past the date, but I love this one writer and she needs to be recognized for it!! so I have to recommendations!

Title: A Twist of Fate
Author/Artist: Elizabeth
Setting: cannon
Genre: Romance
Rating: K
URL: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/274/1
Summary:Life can't be better when your nemisis is dead and you've finally found the man you can spend the rest of your life with, right? Wrong! For Kagome, that means leaving the Feudal era and the man she loves, forever. But Fate wasn't done with her just yet
Author/Artist's Notes: none

Title: Secret Goddess
Author/Artist: elizabeth
Setting: cannon
Genre: Drama
Rating: M
URL: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/275/1
Summary: She wasn’t a priestess, she wasn’t even 17 years old, and she didn’t come from the year 2007. It wasn’t until after hear death, that Kagome learned the truth about who she was.
Author/Artist's Notes: incomplete

I think they are really good and everyone should give them a read!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/11/06 00:15 By chichi.
Winters_Snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2008 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Title: Vying for Dominance
Author/Artist: ShadowsWeaver1
Setting: Canon
Genre: Action/Adventure
Rating:NC-17
URL:http://www.sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=6918&cid=1
Summary: Woken from a dream of heated passion and coursing desires, Kagome finds herself caught up in an ancient game of blood and lust. She must fight or she will die, vying for dominance and the rights to take her mate.
Author/Artist's Notes: None

Logged Logged

~Winters_Snow
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Awards Recommendations pre-4th Quarter 2 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Aww, that story is awesome! Maybe the rule should be changed for next time. When I first started reading fanfics, before I found A Single Spark and learned how to use "search", it was the Feudal Association awards that I used to find fanfics. So if some of the truly great fanfics aren't eligible for awards, that means that readers who use that to find their reading matter are shortchanged. (In other words, awards aren't just an honor to the writer, but a service to the reader).

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.