Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Your Personal Favorite(s)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Your Personal Favorite(s)
Sadie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Your Personal Favorite(s) 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
What are your favorite COMPLETE fanfics? Please include summary<3

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Your Personal Favorite(s) 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 31
This first one I haven't read in a long time, but I read it numerous times in the past. This one has sequels to it.
A Simple Legacy by elle. Rating: T
Summary from Author: Inuyasha’s erratic youkai transformations forced Kagome to seek help from Sesshoumaru in more ways than one. Unsurprisingly, the taiyoukai balked at the idea...until Kagome offered him something in exchange for his help.

There is another favorite out there, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. It used to be on Fanfiction.net, but either the author took it down or the site did. It was a dark beginning where everyone betrays Kagome because of Kikyo's influence. Sesshomaru saves her and other dog demons from travelling from across the seas visit for a while. I think they were from the UK ... See? It's been so long that I've been hunting for it that I have forgotten where it was! But they help Sesshomaru with getting to know Kagome. I remember reading it so much that, since I was on dial up internet at the time, I one night set up my computer to download it. That way I could read it, even when the internet would be too slow to handle....If I find this beauty again, I will gladly send it your way.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Your Personal Favorite(s) 3 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
SMITTEE!!!!!!!

I haz it for you!!

'A Question About Honor' by KogasAngel:

Can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2578/1

RATED MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.