Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
To sway this ship
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: To sway this ship
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
To sway this ship 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
So there is a conversation on one of the Inuyasha FB pages where a reader is asking why some people ship SessKag. She doesn’t see how the relationship could developed without feeling forced. I was going to recommend a story or two that would make for a good introduction to this pairing.
Any suggestions?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:To sway this ship 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 76
Embrace the Silence by Trouble_In_Shangri_La ?
Rated MA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/08/12 17:39 By aijoinu. Reason: Forgot the rating!
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To sway this ship 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 77
Lonely Places in the Wilds by Kanna37 rated K
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7926/1

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:To sway this ship 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 171
These are some good stories where the relationship doesn’t feel forced and isn’t forced; whether by way of the plot, a soul connection between them, or some magical outside influence.

Standing Outside the Fire by Danyealle-sama
COMPLETE! Dokuga Exclusive!-He wasn't sure where the fascination came from with her, but he was going to go with it. However, most of that depends on her.(sorry, this fic is readable by registered users only)
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories,Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Chapters: 30

Windows on the West by Kanna37
Interrelated one-shots and shorts revolving around Sesshoumaru, Lord of the West - and the developing relationship with a certain miko he takes under his wing. Randomly updated. 3rd Best Canon 3rd Quarter 2010 and 3rd Best Canon 1st Quarter 2011.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 64

Pack by NicoRavenPen
Kagome has a recurring nightmare and one night she finds Rin alone and offers to spend the night with her. After several other encounters Sesh begins to see Kagome as 'Pack'. What will Kagome think when she begins to realize what all of this entails? RxR!
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 36

Fatherly Influence by I Agree
COMPLETE Set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor unsuspecting Kagome. I Do Not Own Inuyasha.
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance, Chapters: 125

Logged Logged
Sadie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To sway this ship 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Theres one specifically that follows the events of the series but puts things in sesshomaru and kagomes perspective. I cant remember what it's called but I know I asked for it at some point, so let me look and ill be back

Logged Logged
Sadie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:To sway this ship 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok ok its Called Nefarious, and it follows all the cannon episodes and movies. so if they haven't watched it recently I would recommend re-watching before reading it, you can get by without but it adds so much depth if you have the series fresh in your mind.

Completed and MA

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8664/1?author=4268http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8664/1?author=4268

I will say in the beginning it does feel a bit.. far fetched? But honestly? How can any of us know what truly lied behind that stoic mask? His thoughts and actions follow his character development nicely.

If I remember correctly, the chapter names are the names of the cannon episodes that it refers to, which makes it easier to rewatch the episodes if you have no idea what they're talking about.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/10/31 07:59 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: fix link
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.