Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 156
Hey guys!

I'm hoping to compile two new themed fic rec lists for the sesskag archive and could really use your help!

The themes I'm looking fic recs in are

Fluff - All those cute, feel-good fics that make you squee, fill you with happiness and/or are sweet enough to rot your teeth.

And

Hurt/Comfort - Stories in which one of the characters (or both of them) is experiencing either physical or mental pain and receives comfort from the other (or from each other). These stories can be bittersweet.

If any fics fitting either of these themes come to mind, please list them right here! And thank you so much for your help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 71
Not sure if this qualifies as hurt/comfort but...

Midoriko's Gift by Serena530
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10439/1
After the sacred jewel is wished away Kagome is returned to her time. Devastation gives way to hope when she learns she will return to the past. However, an unexpected gift reveals the consequences of her decisions once there, and the effect, not only on her life, but on a close friends.
Rating: MA

Memoirs from Utopia by Inumaru_Rapture
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1006/1
4 years after she was forced home, Kagome and Shippo have been searching for any trace of their friends in the past. When Kagome gets promoted to be the Robot Inc.'s presidential secretary, who does she meet that unlocks all the right doors? What ghosts from his past is he hiding?
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 26
Hurt/Comfort

Warmth by TamashaToko Rated MA
InuYasha wanting to protect his pregnant girlfriend from being homeless in the cold appeals to Sesshoumaru’s sense of charity. Kagome now lives in the home of a stranger terrified and ashamed only to discover a real relationship in the ashes of her mistakes.

That Night by susie Rated MA
Sesshoumaru pays Kagome a visit outside the hut she shares with her hanyou husband

Only Human by susie Rated MA
Sesshoumaru is in a delicate position. Will he accept the help of Kagome and her friends? Or will he drive them away before they have the chance?

The Love Spell: A Fiery Miko and a Cold-Hearted Daiyoukai by Rose Rogan Rated MA
In a cruel twist of fate, Kagome is cursed with a love spell by Naraku right after having her heart broken by Inuyasha. The object of her affection? That would be the very unwilling Daiyoukai, Lord Sesshomaru. Will the Inu-taichi be able to find a cure before Sesshomaru losses his patience with Kagome, or is this spell a blessing in disguise for the cold-hearted Daiyoukai? **Also posted on Fanfiction under the same title**

Pain by sesshomarusama33 Rated MA
**COMPLETE** AU. Kagome asks herself everyday about why her husband cheated on her... and with her sister, of all people? Sesshomaru confronts her, and later on tries to console her as she goes through the stages of heartbreak. **Nominated for Best AU and Best Sesshomaru Portrayal, 2012 Semi-Annual Awards**

Soul Mates by Oki Rated MA
They were soulmates, yet she denied their bond and disappeared for five years without a word to anyone. Now back, she holds a secret that literally tears them apart. MA One Shot

Fluff

Eien by Lady Nefertiti Rated M
"Itsumo aishiteru, Kagome" Sesshomaru said holding her in his arms, his mate, his love, forever.

M-A-S-H by Lady Nefertiti Rated MA
Summary: Let's play a game…The game that determines your mate….your home…your lifestyle….hey! Wait! What do you mean this isn't a game?!

White Silk Hakamas by Lady Nefertiti Rated MA
Kagome wants nothing more than Sesshomaru to lose those white pants of his… ***Sesshomaru’s pants must die Challenge***

Sengoku Love Story by Chie Rated M
She couldn't turn her back on a lost little girl, even though her offer to help would cause her to be tangled with a powerful clan.

The Green-eyed Monster by Chie Rated T
An intern with a three month contract in his company, Higurashi Kagome was the one woman Sesshoumaru wanted but couldn't have. And it didn't help that he was not the only man who had noticed her.

What she wants, She gets by sugar0o who lurks Rated MA
What She Wants, She Gets: originally a challenge fic, now has more updates to the oddities and joys of pregnancy between the miko and the tai of the west. ***Complete***

Contradiction by mythicamagic Rated K+
"Cease this," he growled, blinking when it didn't seem to help matters. Giving a dusty, extinguished sigh, he set a palm on her head, pressing firm lips to her cheek and licking. "Stop. This one dislikes your tears." Short fluffy Sesskag oneshot

I love these themes soooooo much!!!! <3 <3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/12/09 09:58 By sesshomarupatrick.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fluffy Feel-Good & Hurt/Comfort 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 156
sesshomarupatrick wrote:
I love these themes soooooo much!!!! <3 <3

Ahh, thank you, I'm so happy to hear that!! <3 I feel fluff especially is in high demand, I've seen ppl asking for fluffy recs several times at least. So I was thinking I might even do two lists, one for serial fics and one for one shots.

And thank you so much for all the recs, patrick and Blue! <3

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.