Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 5 Years ago Karma: 6
I apologize for the odd tittle... Specifically, I am looking for fics where sesshomaru approaches Kagome first, either randomly out of the blue, or him realizing he wants her first, and she is unaware, and him simply taking the first step. I have read a few, in which I can't remember the names of, but really like that sort of story. Bonus if set in the feudal era, but modern is fine as well. Thank you kindly for any recommendations!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 5 Years ago Karma: 31
I hope these stories are to your liking and what your looking for.

All Complete

Kakurete Imasu By: brandypandyxxx
"I must worry with my granddaughters future, & the past has no place in the future, after all, her future is not in the past!" After she returns & the wells closed, she goes to school but fails. So her grandfather decides to marry her off, but to who!
Rated MA
www.fanfiction.net/s/5989041/1/Kakurete-Imasu

Cheaters Nerer Win by cindygirl
A long ago prophecy, two hearts lost, get another chance to be with each other. But first they must get rid of all those that oppose the union. Kagome finds that not only was she reincarnated but she finds that the people closest to her lie, cheat, and steal, to get what they want. Will they ever get together to make the prophecy come true.
Rated: MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9551/1

Nefarious By: Kanna37
From the moment that Sesshoumaru sees Kagome for the first time, his blood screams to have her. However, Kagome is too innocent to accept his dark desires and in her fear fights him every step of the way. But his blood and need will not be denied.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8664/1

Good Mother By: kogalover22
Sesshomaru spots the young Miko Caring for a Sick Kit,And decides she is the one for him... But Finds You can't always have what you want. What will the Lord do to have what he wants most?
www.fanfiction.net/s/8078289/1/Good-Mother

Bitterly Yours By: Kanna37
Trapped by his mother into mating a female he despised, Sesshoumaru's bitterness knows no bounds, especially when he expects to have to watch the female he'd decided he wanted grow old and die. Imagine his surprise - and hope - when she doesn't...
Rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8033/1

Kagome By: Teensie-sama
Sesh fights within himself about mating the young miko he loves. But will his fear of his mother causes him to loose the only woman that mattered in his life?
www.fanfiction.net/s/4638789/1/Kagome

Cause and Effect By: xXxMistressChaosxXx
one little mistake can cause a big change. inuyash betray's Kagome causeing her to completely change. is the change good? bad? what does sesshomaru have to do with this all? read and find out!
www.fanfiction.net/s/5966723/1/Cause-and-Effect

What Comes Around Goes Around By: Gaara's Lover267
When Inuyasha gets caught cheating, the most unexpected person is there to pick up the pieces. There will be trouble between the brothers. Unexpected things happen and unexpected things are revealed. This is set 5 years after the well closed.
www.fanfiction.net/s/7376465/1/What-Comes-Around-Goes-Around

Illumination By: Kanna37
Betrayed by Inuyasha's inability to go against Kikyou in anything, Kagome is saved by Naraku - and horrified by his sudden desire for her brilliant soul. He isn't the only one, Sesshoumaru also wants her - for the same reason.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5574/1

In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life By: Kanna37
Two people, separated by death, then reunited by the same, find that the old saying 'Death is only the beginning', is true.
www.fanfiction.net/s/5468250/1/In-Death-Trust-Me-as-You-Didn-t-in-Life

Accidentally Funny By: Kanna37
Sesshoumaru has joined up with the tachi - but Kagome really isn't prepared for the daiyoukai's twisted sense of humor. Who knew he even had one?
www.fanfiction.net/s/5958721/1/Accidentally-Funny

Fuyu no Shimekiri By: Kanna37
Third and final part to the Fuyu series...
Sesshoumaru finally gets his chance with Kagome.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4327/1
Note: Fuyu is a 3 part Series.
First - Fuyu: Takes a look into Kagome's reflections on her life post-Naraku.
Second - Fuyu no Kokoro: Brings Sesshoumaru into the picture. Original one-shots that have been re-written and combined.
Rated M
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4323/1

Ultimate Sacrifice by cindygirl
A deadly curse was placed on Sesshoumaru. A miko with a determination to break it to help him. The Kami’s plans to get rid of the evil on the lands, but at what cost? Will their plan work to rid the lands of the evil, or will the balance of power be shifted to plunge the world into darkness? Join me on this journey to see who will win.
Rating: MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10454/1

Sweet Betrayal By: Kanna37
Kagome's been getting the feeling lately that the group has been hiding things from her - if only she'd known how right she was. When the betrayal is finally out in the open, someone that's been waiting in the wings is able to step into the spotlight.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3951/1

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 5 Years ago Karma: 6
I have read some of these, and they are not what I am looking for, thanks though for trying. I am looking for fics where sesshomaru literally walks up to kagome and is like 'i wish to court/mate you' and kagome is like 'wtf?!?'

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 5 Years ago Karma: 81
You're looking for:

To Court the Shikon Miko by Sarhea

Rated T on fanfiction.net

m.fanfiction.net/s/8227079/1/

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M on our site and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7270/1. NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/21 19:42 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Carlyn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
NICE!!!

Logged Logged
elevenharbor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
There's also An Unconventional Courting by Stella Mira (Rated MA)

Good luck with your search!

Logged Logged
meomeo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for Sesshomaru court/mate Kagome 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
A Debt to Be Paid by Rinku is also like that
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5311/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/06/22 11:53 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.