Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 4
TOPIC: Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
I remember reading this ages ago! Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Victoria
Pup
graphgraph
Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Whats your best or favourite modern day completed Sesh/Kags stories???

Logged Logged
Jean
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
The Syndrome by SunsetMiko is a good read rated MA
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/458/1

Logged Logged
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 25
cindygirl's works @dokuga and @fanfiction.net are some of my modern day sesskag stories that are completed.

Sesshoumaru Present @fanfiction.net (rated M @ FF.net/would be rated MA here on dokuga)

Her Destiny @fanfiction.net (rated M @ FF.net/would be rated MA here on dokuga) Although, this story is not a modern sesskag story, it ends with sesskag as a modern couple.

Cheaters Never Win and Halloween Love (rated MA) can be found both here on dokuga and on FF.net, both were great stories to read!

All very highly recommended, in my opinion!

Logged Logged
Anna Grey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Highly recommend "The light at the end" (MA) by my favorite author LikeABlueThread. I really love this story, and though there are many modern day SessKag out there, I just can't seem to remember:))) sorry

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,
I recommend

Letterswww.fanfiction.net/s/4169853/1/Letter by angelic memories - EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA here, NO YIMs!!

Rin wants a mother to care for her but she doesn't like the women her father sometimes brings home. She takes control of the situation and searches for a woman she wants to be her new mother. The best way to do that is to... steal a letter

Misconception And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands, Rating MA

Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.

Behind the Curtain by MissKatt, Rating MA

Unable to pay for her brother's cancer treatments once the insurance no longer covers it, Kagome is presented with an opportunity to pay off the debt. After being thrust into a world she never thought she would be a part of, she is presented with several new opportunities; some which are good and some not so much.

Rise of the Shikon Miko by golden eyes hypnotize, Rating MA

What if Mistress Centipede never dragged Kagome down the well? What if Kagome had grown up with Onigumo for a father? And of the prophecy concerning her destiny? A story filled with pain that can only be overcome by the unconditional love and devotion of our favorite dog demon.

Healing Carefully by Caedes, Rating MA
Kagome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/02 15:02 By wiccanmethuselah.
mikaelalucine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Totally agree! I loved this one!

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Modern Day Sesh/Kag 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,
I remembered some more I HIGHLY recommend:

Birth by cutebaby, rated T on ff, surely MA here.

Sesshomaru stands to loose everything unless he can secure a heir by his upcoming birthday. His advisors and himself are now in a race against the clock to find the perfect child, but how does his secretary, Kagome, fit in?

Twisted Hearts by Eternal fire1, rated M on ff, here it would be MA.

“Marry me.” Kagome's eyes widened. “I…I don’t love you.” She said weakly. If Sesshoumaru could have laughed, he would have. “Stupid miko.” He said. “This is not about love. This is merely business. SessKag SM IK The rating is only for the ending.

Tables Turned by Chie, Rating MA

Sesshoumaru had it all, but one false accusation cost him everything. Kagome had nothing, but she fought her way to the top. When a disguised Sesshoumaru sets out to gain all he has lost, their paths will cross unexpectedly...

and this one has been recently finished:
The Marriage of Convenience by TamashaToko, Rating MA

(Complete) When marrying a wealthy powerful man is a viable option to avoid losing custody of her adopted daughter Kagome would be a fool to not take it right? Well if he thought it was going to get a quiet obedient stay in the shadows kind of a wife he had another thing coming. She told herself there was nothing about him a person like her could ever love, but... she was open minded.

Enjoy!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/14 05:55 By VS*.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.