Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Best Recommended Fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Best Recommended Fics
BookwormKW
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Best Recommended Fics 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey Everyone, I need your opinion; I'm looking for the best Sess/Kag fics that include/revolve around pack interaction, politics, etc. please no modern world fics! What would you recommend that I read?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/10 08:06 By BookwormKW.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Recommended Fics 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

should the fics you are searching have pack dynamics AND the topic of politics, or pack dynamics OR the topic of politics?

for pack dynamics I highly recommend:

Pack by NicoRavenPen, Rating M

Kagome has a recurring nightmare and one night she finds Rin alone and offers to spend the night with her. After several other encounters Sesh begins to see Kagome as 'Pack'. What will Kagome think when she begins to realize what all of this entails? RxR!

The 2 books by Hairann on Sparks

Book 1: I am Alpha, Rating R - MA ON DOKUGA!

It matters not if you are youkai or ningen, if you're male or female, young or old, weak or strong, no it matters not in the end. All that matters is who is Alpha and who isn't. Brothers fighting for dominance, mikos fighting for control, who will end on top, who will have to submit? What's an Inu pack to do when there are far too many Alphas? Book 1 of Alpha Pack Mates. Complete. Edited 02/14/08

Book 2:They are Pack, Rating R - MA ON DOKUGA!

Book 2 in the Alpha Pack Mates series. A new pack member, blossoming romances, a wedding, completion of a quest, and learning how not only to be a pack, but also to be a family. Find out what else is awaiting the inu-tachi and get answers to some questions from Alpha.

I'm not Kikyo by animejunky78, Rating MA

Kagome has had enough of the mistaken identity. When she is wounded and in pain she does something drastic. A Fanfic inspired by Sugar0o's awesome fanart of the same name. The picture and the title says it all. Rating for future content (just for you r0o, I know how you love the smut)

Stronger by Caedes, Rating MA

Kagome couldn't stay there. Not for a second longer. If she did, Sango would come and get her- and she couldn't let Sango see her in this place. It was so shameful. So she would do it. She would pack her bags and finally run away because Sango could protect her.

for the topic of politics I highly recommend

The Hime Tradition by Sesshomaru's Secret Admirer, Rating T

In the demon society filled with only greed and corruption, Kagome's pure heart drew many to respect her. Sesshomaru thinks she would be greedy and corrupt like the rest. But when she contradicts his prejudice against her, he soon falls for her even though she is promised to mate Inuyasha. Conflict rises as Kagome struggles to keep her promise and Sesshomaru his honor. *1st Place for Best Romance Fiction in the Feudal Association 2015 Awards*

Peace Treaty by piratequeen0405, Rating M - MA ON DOKUGA!

After centuries of war between humans and demons, a new peace treaty is proposed to put an end to the misery and destruction. It is a marital alliance with Kagome and Sesshoumaru at the center. AU I do not own Inuyasha, Rumiko Takahashi does.

Enjoy!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/10 09:38 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust ratings
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Recommended Fics 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
VS wrote:

The 2 books by Hairann on Sparks

Book 1: I am Alpha, Rating R - MA ON DOKUGA!

It matters not if you are youkai or ningen, if you're male or female, young or old, weak or strong, no it matters not in the end. All that matters is who is Alpha and who isn't. Brothers fighting for dominance, mikos fighting for control, who will end on top, who will have to submit? What's an Inu pack to do when there are far too many Alphas? Book 1 of Alpha Pack Mates. Complete. Edited 02/14/08

Book 2:They are Pack, Rating R - MA ON DOKUGA!

Book 2 in the Alpha Pack Mates series. A new pack member, blossoming romances, a wedding, completion of a quest, and learning how not only to be a pack, but also to be a family. Find out what else is awaiting the inu-tachi and get answers to some questions from Alpha.

In regards to the Alpha Pack Mates series, the third book, We are Mates, is also here on Dokuga. The series is complete .

We are Mates Rated M! 16+

Just when Kagome thought the worst was behind them, she discovers their fate has only begun. Now more than ever before, Kagome must lead her pack into the next stage. Welcome to the third and final book of Alpha Pack Mates.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Best Recommended Fics 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 48
Now it makes sense! I was pretty sure that there had been 3 books not only 2, but I couldn't find it on Sparks...thanks!!!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Best Recommended Fics 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Wrote it after Sparks closed

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.