Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru's Bride?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesshomaru's Bride?
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Hello! How's everyone doing? Have you seen the newest anime that just have been released this month? It's called " kakuriyo no Yadomeshi " the main characters personality really fits SessKag, Thus now I'm looking for a fic ( or if ever there's one exist ) that also has a same plot like that anime that kagome is sesshomaru's " intended or bride. " And that she of course didn't see that coming from a stoic demon lord. If ever you know or had read something like this, please.... I'm begging you share it with me.... Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sharon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
I am not familiar with the anime, but one fic where Kagome is Sess's intended is Dance with the Devil by Mujitsu

You can find it here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3041/1

This is rated MA. No YIMS.

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Sharon wrote:
I am not familiar with the anime, but one fic where Kagome is Sess's intended is Dance with the Devil by Mujitsu

You can find it here: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3041/1

This is rated MA. No YIMS.

Hey lovely Thank you for sharing I am truly grateful for this! Ps you should see that anime it's good!

Logged Logged
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
Hi I actually watched the anime and I don’t see the character similarities Sesshomaru is very strict and is not as expressive as the male lead in that anime perhaps the female lead is somewhat like Kagome.

The fic I am working on has the story line you are looking for Although Kagome is a concubine at the moment the intention is that she will be his intended in future chapter I hope you can view it and provide feedback:)

Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine*
Rated MA no YIMS
Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 04-11-18 - Created: 02-16-17 Chapters: 16 - Reviews: 80 - Words: 48,267 - Reads: 45,045

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
samantha wrote:
Hi I actually watched the anime and I don’t see the character similarities Sesshomaru is very strict and is not as expressive as the male lead in that anime perhaps the female lead is somewhat like Kagome.

The fic I am working on has the story line you are looking for Although Kagome is a concubine at the moment the intention is that she will be his intended in future chapter I hope you can view it and provide feedback:)

Koshitsu no Sokushitsu *Imperial Concubine*
Rated MA no YIMS
Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 04-11-18 - Created: 02-16-17 Chapters: 16 - Reviews: 80 - Words: 48,267 - Reads: 45,045

Arigato Samantha- san! Ok I'll surely read this fic of yours i like this kind of fic that Involves accurate Japanese culture. Thanks! And yeah i know Oudan- sama in that anime is coolheaded but he's also has a Good heart,well i have read alot of SK fics in which sesshomaru-sama was cold-hearted but in the end has really had a good heart. Eh, anyway thank you for the recommendation!

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 81
It's a 1 chapter but complete there is:

His Little Sparrow by Psuedemonas

dokuga.com/spark/story/3506/1

Believe it is MA

I'll look around my lists and see what else there is I remember at least a few.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/04/26 23:32 By Lady Amalthea.
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Lady Amalthea wrote:
It's a 1 chapter but complete there is:

His Little Sparrow by Psuedemonas

dokuga.com/spark/story/3506/1

Believe it is MA

I'll look around my lists and see what else there is I remember at least a few.

Hello there! Thanks for the recommendation! I have fave it and will surely got my hands on it soon. Thank you so much again!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru's Bride? 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
I doubt this one matches the anime you mentioned, especially since I haven’t seen it, but it is one where Kagome is Sesshomaru’s intended.

A Reluctant Bride - InuYasha Style by aijoinu
He hadn't been in the market for a bride, but when he saves a Lord's daughter from a terrible fate, Sesshomaru may discover his future bride by chance.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Chapters: 1

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Serena530 wrote:
I doubt this one matches the anime you mentioned, especially since I haven’t seen it, but it is one where Kagome is Sesshomaru’s intended.

A Reluctant Bride - InuYasha Style by aijoinu
He hadn't been in the market for a bride, but when he saves a Lord's daughter from a terrible fate, Sesshomaru may discover his future bride by chance.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Chapters: 1

This fic sounds interesting! I'll read this too! Thank you for recommendation hon!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.