Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagxsessxkoga. Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagxsessxkoga. Fic
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagxsessxkoga. Fic 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hi I'm looking for any fics with a three way romance between kagome sesshoumaru and Kouga. I used to have a few saved but I have lost them. Many thanks.

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagxsessxkoga. Fic 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
I have a few on my profile. All are MA ONLY rated

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagxsessxkoga. Fic 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Thanks so much I know I have read all of your works but I'm having trouble recalling which is which could you help me remember which involved all three of them. The only one I distinctly remember the plot of is Supreme Conquest and that is a slightly different pairing lol

Logged Logged

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Kagxsessxkoga. Fic 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 91
Demonic Love (MA ONLY!) is the only one I think

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.