Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just wanna talk about good fics.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Just wanna talk about good fics.
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Hi. My name is Kendra, and I'm addicted to Sess/Kag fanfiction.

Lately I've been reading a lot of good fanfiction. Sometimes it's hard for me to find a story that I just get engrossed in but lately I've been running into some really really good stuff. (Don't judge me). Then I get all stalkerish and visit the author's page and pray that there's something else there that I've never read before. I can see why Dokuga has survived as long as it has. The community is great. There are a bunch of talented writers who aren't full of themselves and I'm digging it!

Right now I'm stalking Philosophy Blue, Miss Kagura, Aubrey Simone, LadySmurf,Sessakag(both stories are amazeballs)and kb (Her Eyes, Kagome's Music,and Wordless (All M or MA) did not disappoint). I have like 50 open tabs on my laptop... well 4... but still. LMBO

Idk what it is but all these great stories have made my imagination overflow with ideas. I've probably written at least 10,000 words this week in multiple fics and updates prob more....

It's gotten to the point where I don't want to do anything but stare at my laptop... I don't even want to sleep... It's bad guys.... I think I have a problem.

Dokuga Addict Anonymous

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/14 01:30 By Kjinuyasha.

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kB
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
you're stalking my fics?! Omgsh so honored! Looooved legal jargon and can't wait for the new updates you're coming out with! As for your addiction, keep following that path and feeding it!

EDIT BY WICCAN: 'Legal Jargon' is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/28 21:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
lmbo. *nervous giggle* Thanks!!!!! And I'm loving Wordless and Her Eyes was awesome. I need to read the sequel when I get a chance.

EDIT BY WICCAN: 'Wordless' and 'Her Eyes' are both rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/05/28 21:35 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert ratings required by RULES!!

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
Geisha Tactics
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Oh my goodness! I know what you mean. I found authors that have these amazing writings styles and they tend to have longer stories. So now my sleep schedule is very jacked up. I've been trying my best to get back to normal but as soon as I do, I find something else to read and the vicious cycle just repeats.

I have bags under my eyes and they are not designer!!!

My Current Favorites:
Oroyukae
The Hatter Theory

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both of these authors' fics are mostly MA, YIMs be aware!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/12 19:14 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12
Thank the lord I'm not alone. I'm up until 3Am through the week reading and on the weekends? HA! Forget about sleep. I end up falling asleep by accident, then I wake back up and continue to read. I'm familiar with Oroyukae(Mostly MA) but I've never read any of the other author you mentioned... Let me mosey on over that way to see what they have to offer. lol!

P.S: I'm going to have to use the bags under my eyes line... I've never heard that before

Logged Logged

Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
Aw snap! You've messed up now! Hatter has darn near 30 stories! I don't know where to start! I'm in big trouble Thanks for the recommendation!

Logged Logged

Geisha Tactics
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13
Oh no!!! What have I done!!! lol

Logged Logged
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
(*opens more tabs*)

I'm not sure what kind of writing style you prefer. These are my suggestions:

Oki
Lyra
Chie
elle6778
Demonlordlover & Demonlordlover2
Leah
RosieB
cappie
ShadowsWeaver1

Other than Tales by Resmiranda, the only other fanfic I cried ugly tears for was Mistress Siannas Absolution's Pursuit. I'm off to reading the rest of her stories soon.

I think you'd really get a kick out of reading the MANY stories of forthright even if fluff isn't your thing.

There are more, but these are authors who have written multiple stories I enjoy of which I've read over and over again.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Tales From the House of the Moon and Absolution's Pursuit are both rated MA, as are many of the stories by the listed authors... NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/14 09:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
I've read a story or two by most of these authors Rosie B elle6778 and cappie are new to me. I think I'll try to make some time to be stalkerish. I gotta finish reading my current open tabs lol. But I can always visit this forum when I'm done! *FistPumps*

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/14 02:18 By Kjinuyasha.

Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Lol! I made it on the stalking list! Nice XD

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
These quotes as your signature tho lol. Profound... and you slay .

Logged Logged

Sessakag
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just wanna talk about good fics. 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4
Thanks! Real talk with Malcolm X and then a little fun and sass with Beyonce. A good balance I think. Both uplift my spirits when living in this skin is hard <3

Logged Logged

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom,"

~Malcolm X

"Cuz I Slay"

~Queen Bee
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.