Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Saving Sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Saving Sesshomaru
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Hi...so for the past few weeks, I've been reading stories where Sesshomaru is a REAL jerk and doesn't care or appreciate Kagome at all...I tried searching for stories and nearly all of them is like this which is why I ask for everyone's help...please recommend me a story where in a way Sesshomaru is dependent on Kagome...He doesn't have to be REALLY dependent on her just that somehow, Sesshomaru needed Kagome even just in a minor way or really wants to be with her...

I would also be grateful if the stories are complete or being updated...no hiatus please cause that just makes me so sad...Also please don't give stories that are too tragic or angst-y like one of them dies or their separated in the end (unless of course it's an alternate ending and the original ending was happy)...I don't think I can handle that...
Other than those, everything else is fine...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
saiyuri06
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I love the snow angel, the syndrome, and higher education by sunset miko. The first two are complete and higher education is pretty long already and sunset miko never abandons a story. Hope you like these. They are really good.

EDIT BY WICCAN: All the stories mentioned are rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/12/05 00:48 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!

sai
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 22
One of the best that I can think of off the top of my head is Embrace the Silence by Trouble_in_Shangri_La. It's rated MA so no YIMS, but it's one of my personal favorites. Here is the link: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3612/1?author=6371

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
I have Fallen Angel It's complete and MA so if you're underage, stay away or I let Wiccan have at you
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5075/1

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Danyealle-sama wrote:
I have Fallen Angel It's complete and MA so if you're underage, stay away or I let Wiccan have at you
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5075/1

*snerk*

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Saving Sesshomaru 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Oohhh...thanks for the stories...I actually read some of them like snow angel and fallen angel a couple of times already cause they're just that good...anyways, hope there's more story to come...

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.