Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Recomendations please
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Recomendations please
Kagami no Miko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recomendations please 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello there, i am new to Dokuga and i'm really enjoying the SesshoumaruXKagome ship, they just match!
Anyway, my friend introduced me to a few fics by sugar0o and omg i really love those, they're just so... HAWT!
I was wondering if anyone could point me to any fics similar to hers...
But a girl can't survive on... those type of fics alone , so if there's anything with action, preferably ones where Kagome is a badass, you know, something like Erza from Fairy Tail (one of my all time favourite Anime characters ) it'd be really apreciated . My friend also told me about some fics where Kagome is a demoness and that concept just sounds soooo cooool!!
Anyway, thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LilSwtMiko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recomendations please 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
i recommend you read The Pain of Betrayal by Quiet Whisper.
i really like how Kagome was portrayed in that story. its preyty good.
here's the link
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1833/1?author=3747

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/11/22 17:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!
xDori
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Recomendations please 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Have you read the fics by Forthright, RosieB, Aubrey Simone, Madison, Stella Mira, Misskat, Kagome Yuki Niwa, Demonlordlover, Freya Ishtar, Kanna37 etc., to name a few on the top of my head? Haha... I know there's more, but yeah. Feel free to add in anybody else if I missed any. Check out the stories by these authors. Some would consider that these authors are known as the captains in the SessKag ship. Their stories are phenomenal.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.