Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Possessive Beast
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Possessive Beast
Phantom
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Possessive Beast 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking to find some new fics where the beast chooses Kagome for its mate with, or without, Sesshomaru's initial acceptance. The only thing is that I'm not interested in extreme violence/violent rape. Thanks for your help!

Also - MA is fine since I'm not a YIM.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Possessive Beast 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
I have one: Scented Promises by MSmit88. Rated M on ff.n, and I think it is also M here.
What happens when a demon becomes ruled by his beast? Will it cause a problem when the beast chooses a mate that the Lord can't stand?
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,995 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 175 - Follows: 138 - Updated: Mar 24, 2014 - Published: Aug 17, 2013 - Status: Complete - id: 9604630

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

There was another that I was trying to find—I was absolutely sure it was in my favourites, but it isn't. Perhaps someone else knows which story it is and whether or not it's been taken down?
It starts with Sesshomaru's beast running. Towards Kagome, we find out. He tries to comfort her, lick her tears, and scent her, but she is afraid and won't let him. The beast can't speak, so it borrows some power from his other half. The beast calls her "Onna," but she doesn't understand what he means. After some back and forth Onna = Mate. Except she's not his mate. Eventually Sesshomaru gains control of himself, explains courting and mating, they acknowledge that they don't love each other, but maybe they could, and agree to try. The last part of the story is their son coming out of the well years later, and he stops and thanks Inuyasha on his way home.

ETA: The other story is The Unknown Gift Given by Person of Strange Origin. Rated T.

You said you are looking for new fics, so what have you already read?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/10/27 09:36 By mtnikolle. Reason: Link added
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.