Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My Only by LC Rose
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Only by LC Rose
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/981/1

I just finished reading it a bit ago. Couldn't stop until I reached the last chapter. It's not done yet, and I dunno when it will end, but it's an exciting adventure all the way through.

All characters are written with very in character personalities. And when I mean all, I mean all - right down to innocent Rin and aged old tree demon, Bokuseno. Plot is most excellent and original. Descriptions are plentiful and beautiful. Not a dull moment in the read. At all. No sex, but sexual tensions are there and are properly taken care of. This story is full of feeling and should be read by all SesshoumaruxKagome fans~

Proper summary: The scent was coming from her, but why?

Go! Read! Now!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
**LC blushes** Have I told you how much I love you? Thanks for the praise. Makes writing it more than worth it.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
No, you haven't before now, but I thank you! Shucks shucks! I cannot praise you enough for your wonderful work. I haven't even begun on your other stories for fear of never leaving the computer chair D:

If I have encouraged you to put out another chapter sooner, than my work here is done.

And then I'll come back and praise some more

Logged Logged

Emiko
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 59
I agree totally, Dream! 'My Only' is by far a favorite. When chapter 22 came out the other night, I almost hyperventilated, lol. I was ecstatic! Twiknham's 'Moving Forward' was also a fav of mine . . . BAH! What am I saying!! There's so many great stories, I spend hours reading some days.

Logged Logged
Crisalide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Ah, I remember Moving Forward. For some reason I couldn't get into it D:

I agree, there are a LOT of great ones out there... but I couldn't help but feel, if I had to read only one story over and over again and sacrifice the others, LC Rose's My Only might be the one for me!

Logged Logged

Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My Only by LC Rose 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 31
OMG--I love this story! It's one of the best Sesshomaru portrayal out there right now.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.