Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for BDSM-esque fiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for BDSM-esque fiction
Lone saiyan woman
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there all, of recent I've been seeing alot of "Rapey/dominating" Sesshoumaru fiction about. I've never been one for those stories, especially if Kagome starts expieriencing stockholm syndrome, urgh (does my head in). So i want a bit of a switcharoo, a slightly dominating Kagome with a submissive Sesshoumaru. Yes it is possible and can be done, I may even contribute to this fandom someday. (When I get the time)

I have read bare by Aubrey Simone (rated MA), excellent piece of work, also read chronicles of the mouldy (rated MA) which I'm not too fond of. Sunset miko tends to write Sesshoumaru as a bit of a bitch I'm not hating, I assure you.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/08 08:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
I also enjoy a Dom Kagome, though I've only found a handful of oneshots. Here are a few:

Bound (rated MA) by ~krazy4fluffy~.

A Monday to Remember (MA) by SunsetMiko.

Mistress Kagome (MA) by Beautiful Silent Death.

Desire's Harsh Mistress (MA) by Lady Safire. The sequel is incomplete (hiatus): His Mistress of the Shrine (MA).

I don't tend to read a lot of incomplete stories, so I'm sure there are more around

ETA: Bank of Kisses is one of my favourite stories!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/08 11:12 By mtnikolle.
Lone saiyan woman
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks for the stories, I have already read some of them. However it was nice to refresh my memory. I'm happy you enjoyed my story. I still find it amazing that people read and enjoy my stuff.

Logged Logged

Fye
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 24
Don't know if you've already read this one already or not, but I remember there was a short drabble story where Kagome kidnaps Sesshomaru and tries to submit him into accepting to take care of her brother's medical bills (she thought he run him down with his car, but turned out to be Inuyasha driving Sesshomaru's car).
It was a very short drabble, I think probably around 5-10 chapters, but for the life of me can't remember the name nor the author :/

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
Ah, yes! That one is Bound and Determined by Luna (MA, of course).

Logged Logged
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
I beta'd for a BDSM fic once. It's not Kagome dominate but it's not Sess "rapey".

The Arrangement by BeautifulSilentDeath

And of course, MA - No YIMs

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Lone saiyan woman
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for BDSM-esque fiction 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier 2 straight long days, tired as hell! I read bound and determined (MA) By Luna. A total joy, a little disapointed at the end but hey still liked it. I have also read The arrangement by beautiful silent death(MA) Years ago!! when I was still heavy into dbz and exploring inuyasha lol. I really enjoed that, I may refresh Keep the suggestions coming!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.