Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm back with a "challenge"
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: I'm back with a "challenge"
Kara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm back with a "challenge" 11 Years ago Karma: 0
I've not been writing lately, due to the fact that I now have the custody of my nephew (3) and my new niece (5 months) I haven't been capable of sitting down on the computer for long spans of time. However I do want to start up my old stories again, but haven't quite gotten into the mode to do so yet. My proposition? I want to make a fanfiction 1-shot (maybe a bit longer) with YOU in it.

Here's how it works, I'm giving you a situation from the original anime, and you say what you would have said in Kagome's place. Of course things like "Leep on Sesshy and rape him." will be discarded. Remember you ARE Kagome, we're just tweaking her personality here. One of my favorite scenes, as you may be able to tell from my icon, is the one we're using.

Kagome: Inuyasha!
*pulls Tetsusaiga out of stone with no trouble at all*
Kagome: Oops....
Kagome: It just... slipped...
*Sesshoumaru does rapid blink move thing like some damn wizard*
Kagome: Ah!
Sesshoumaru: What are you, and how is it that you managed to remove Tetsusaiga?
Kagome: Stay away from me... or... I'll cut you!

So just take the Kagome parts and change them in a response to this thread. Obviously I'll get the proper quotes but Sesshoumaru did say "What are you," not "who" that is a key thing to remember. Also remember this is a blood-thirsty murdering youkai who, for all his prettiness, has proven he doesn't feel sympathy for humans already. *note Inuyasha's mother the torture he put his brother through.*

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.