Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Romance Manga Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Romance Manga Challenge
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Romance Manga Challenge 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Ok, this is something new that I wanted to try out and this could be the very first time that I ever mention a manga challenge ever in my life. Mostly, this something based from popular romance manga. There will be a list of manga to choose from for your challenge project. I might add some more manga on the list later on, but do have a look at one of the mangas on the list, and check it out.

What are Harlequin or Romance comic?: And how did you discover them?: Well, I'm not sure of how it all started, but some of the scanning groups of mangas decide to translate the Harlequin or Romance comic. If am correct some of them are based from romance novels. Lately, I noticed that they been getting some new ones and they just keep on coming, but some are not based from Harlequin or Romance comic.

I've never read manga. Where can I found them so that I can do this project?: You can found them at manga read online websites like, Mangafox, Mangachapter.net, Mangahere.com, or mangago.com.

What if we wanted to read manga that has 'smut'? : Oh, that easy. when you see search (on the online reading manga website) you will see 'advanced' next to search. Just click and select which genre that your looking for, and a list will appear.

What if we want to do a different manga?: Hmmm...well, I suppose you could do that just as long it has romance. If you wanted to do a hot steamy manga than that fine with me. After all, you can easily found those on manga websites.

Why are the manga 'bold'?: Oh, those are my top favorites which I'm sure that you will like them too. Just go check out one of the manga and see for yourselves.

What about the characters?: All the way canon characters. If you want to use other characters from different anime/manga then you may do that.

Does the story has to be similar based from the manga?: Yes, but you may do some changes to the story and characters. Plus, there will be some other manga that might be not so good on the list, but that why you can make some changes or add more chapters to make the story better.

What rating does the fanfic have to be?: I would say, Between M and MA.

How many chapters?: As many as you want.

Is there a due date?: No, there is no due date for this one.

What about lemon?: Yes, you may do a lemon, but remember that some people can't handle things that are extremely over rated XXX. Specially, if it way out of character.

Taking the Challenge?: Just make a post here and say that your taking the challenge. If your craving to take this challenge, but have to finish up on other projects, or other stuff ect. Than don't take the challenge. I know that everyone can be busy. So, just finished things up first before even taking a challenge.

The Italian playboy's secret son (Ososugita saikai)
Taming Jason (Itoshikute Nikui Hito)
Prisoner of the Tower (Omokage o motomete)
The Italian's Token Wife (Hanayome ni Naru Jouken)
Lord Calthorpe's Promise (Kedakaki Yakusoku)
Kabe no Hana: Hishoyaka na Shoka no Yoru
Chigireta Heart
Akunaki Jounetsu
Desert Warrior (Sheikh ni Sarawarete)
Sultan no Koukeigi
Mister Millionaire
Yawareta Princess

Mok Yuna's Honeymoon Diary
Crazy Girl Shin Bia
My Boyfriend is a Vampire
He's Dedicated to Roses
Advent of Snow White of the Hell
I love you vampire
Idol Shopping

Emma and the Earl (Emma to Hakushaku)
Yami no Alexandra
Shukumei no Partner
The Billionaire's Virgin Mistress
The Spanish Duke's Virgin Bride (Muku na koushaku fujin)
Ridge: The Avenger (Itoshiki Bodyguard)

Magnate's Make Believe Mistress (Haiiro no Cinderella)
Shukumei no Partner

S to M no Sekai (to bad that the story was short, but it's still good)
First girl
Kakan no Madonna

Ayakashi Koi

Mamotte Agemasu

Silver
Gold
Futari Ecchi
Futari Ecchi for Ladies
Gekka Mugentan
Honey X Honey Drops
Kindan no Koi de Ikou
Majo no Biyaku
Midnight Secretary

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/04 04:23 By Inu-demoness.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Romance Manga Challenge 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
I might participate in this challenge, since I've always thought that Cinderella ni kutsu wo (Angus' Lost Lady) would work well as SessKag.

However, that is only if there is no deadline to this challenge! I have enough writing projects to juggle as it is. So I might do Cinderella ni kutsu wo as a drabble series, but not before I have finished my current one, which will probably take months. ^^;

Edit: Never mind, if you're giving two months to finish the story for this challenge there's no way I can make it. Sorry, should have read your post more carefully, even if I did just get up.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/02/15 03:30 By Chie.
Katrina
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Romance Manga Challenge 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I reedit for the for due date. I sort of change my mind about the due date. Just to let everyone know. Anyway, that is all.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/03/04 04:19 By Inu-demoness.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Romance Manga Challenge 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
Oh, that's nice. I'll probably be whipping something up for this challenge, then, but not for a while, since I have enough to do at the moment.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.