Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
In my opinion, there can never be too many word prompts/challenges. So this is mine for all things smut! All of these words will have naughty connotations to them, or be blunt. It will differ every time. A new word will be given each Monday, and those that participate can pick up the banner the following week. I am not great at arting so I make no promises.XD

Any who, this is how this is going to work.

Rules:

1. It can be either chapter or drabble length, and can be used for preexisting stories.

2. Actual usage of the word is not required. You can if you want to, but I will be dropping some doozies later on. You may use the definition, or write a scene depicting the word.

3. You must post here to collect the banner. Please make sure to list your ratings.

4. Most importantly, have fun!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/19 02:35 By Kayelyn.

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
The word for the week of June 19-June 26 is............

Knismesis: light tickling

I can't WAIT to see what you guys come up with!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/19 02:36 By Kayelyn.

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
Lyra
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
What a fantastic word! It makes me think of dark and terrible things...which is probably wrong, terribly wrong. I mean, "light tickling"? Tee. Hee. Hee.

Logged Logged
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
I am still tangling with GIMP for the banners so it will be a day or so until I can get it up. Sorry about that!

Now for this week's word:

chockablock-Extremely full and/or jammed

I saw this word and was HIGHLY amused. LOL! Have Fun!

Logged Logged

Eppu Nuotio
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kayelyn's Weekly GM Word Challenge: 18+ ONLY 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 19
NEW WORD

So sorry for the lapse in word prompts! But like I said in the other one, I am full of fail and I apologize. Now onto the word!

ectopic: occurring in an abnormal position or place; displaced.

*snickers*

Have fun, lovelies!

Logged Logged

Eppu Nuotio
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.