Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Game Show Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Game Show Challenge
Red
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Game Show Challenge 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Well I was spending to much time in my little head and all the sudden this idea came to me. That idea was "What if are favorite Inuyasha characters wound up on up on games shows?". Yep that right game shows. The rules for this are as followed.

1. Have fun above all else in this challenge.
2. All story show be kept at a T rating, while I enjoy a good M and MA story the nature of this challenge should be allow all to read and participate.
3. You can use any of the characters in the Inuyasha cannon, they can either be modernize or just transplanted from the feudal era into the show.
4. This can be either a short chapter story or a one shot with a minimum of a 1000 words.
5.Each new game show will be given every four weeks to allow you time to write and have a beta look over. Everyone who enters for that game show will get a karma point. An extra karma point will be award to the funniest, most creative, and one for overall best. I will also post who got these with the next prompt.
6. Once the new prompt is given the old one is closed. While you are more then welcome to submit it for fun it will not be awarded any karma points.
7. If you are writing a chapter story you can us that same story for the next prompt, ex "Charters finish one show and then enter the next"
8, Please with your disclaimer also added one about ownership of the show (thanks Wiccan)

As of now I can not think of any more rules please msg me or post if there are any question I check dokuga almost every day so I should get back fairly quickly.

First Game Show. Begins today The price is right, Ends 7/3/12

(also I have no idea how to make banner so if someone wants to be the banner maker please msg me,)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/06/10 12:46 By redlovefire.

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Game Show Challenge 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I have a very important addition... be sure to add a disclaimer regarding ownership of the game show in your author's notes!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Kagome Yuki Niwa
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Game Show Challenge 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 38
Banner:

Logged Logged

Red
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Game Show Challenge 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 6
Two weeks left I'm hoping to see something.

Logged Logged

I claim Byakuya paper crane in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.