Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Familiar of Zero!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Familiar of Zero!
SongBird
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Familiar of Zero! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
... I just watched the first season of Familiar of Zero... And I just had to say when I heard that last "BAKA INU!" The proverbial light-bulb came on!

Requirements:

1. Kagome must be Louise.

2. Sesshoumaru must be Saito.

3. Inuyasha can be Defrflinger. I'm not totally requiring this one but it would make me happy to see the interaction between Sess and Inu!

4. You don't have to follow the Familiar of Zero plot to the letter. You can use any elements from the Inuyasha plot that appeal to you!

5. This is a romance/adventure/comedy. Refer to the anime if you still don't quite get what I mean.

6. You don't have to have the characters act exactly as the do in Familiar of Zero. I definitely know the interaction between Kagome and Sess will be different then Saito and Louise! I'm just incredibly interested to see what the relationship would be like between Kagome and Sess as Void Mage and Familiar!

Rules

1. Please first post to accept the challenge, then again with your submission.

2. Your submission should have the title, rating, the summary and a link to the story.

3. I will post a prompt for this Challenge monthly. Please use them appropriately.

(I have not yet decided how many prompts this will run. If someone could give me an idea on what a good number of prompts would be or where to stop please tell me.)

4. Minimum word count of 1,000 for each prompt.

5.One-shot Collections and Chapter Stories are preferred.

6. Rating from K to M. There is serious violence and in the anime.... And major sexual innuendo! But nothing beyond that please.

Yet again, no current banner. I actually have no idea what art to use if I try to make one so anyone willing to come forward to do that is welcome to! Please message me if you are willing!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.