Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Point of View Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 7
TOPIC: Point of View Challenge
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Point of View Challenge 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 57
Sayah1112 wrote:
Oops! I forgot to add here that I also did the 2nd person POV

Chapter Three

Still rated MA.

BTW, guys...how do I get the banner? Just..copy & paste it? Help a newb out!

Depends on where you want to put the banner. If it's for a signature or on your Dokuga profile page, you need to hotlink the banner image from, ideally, photobucket or another online source. You also cannot get the image to display in your Dokuga signature by trying to link it from your own hard-drive on your PC, even if you can use that PC to connect to the internet. It is not configured to be a webserver that's online all of the time.

If you need advice on how to link the image from a Photobucket account into your dokuga signature OR profile page I did a step-by-step guide for SorrowfulKikyo a few months ago. It seemed to help.

You can find the original thread here: http://www.dokuga.com/forum/5-bug-reportsfeature-requests/73187-problems-editing-profile#95024

Though you'll need to scroll down to near the bottom of the thread to see the guide.

~ Pyre

P.S: You'll need to use BB-Board image link codes to make the banner image display in the dokuga forum, and on your dokuga profile page too, the guide covers this.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/03 22:35 By Pyre.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sayah1112
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Point of View Challenge 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Wow! Thanks so much! It took me a while, because PB has these smart links now where you just click on the one you need (ie, Direct, HTML, IMG, EMAIL & IM) I legit went through all of them. I still don't know which one was the one that did it (after the fourth try I put them all up at the same time).

But THANK YOU SO MUCH! I finally have a new banner in my profile :DDDDDDDDDDD

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.