Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner)
Lady Nefertari
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Okay, I'm new to the site, but this challenge popped into my head right now so here is what it's about!!!

Sesshomaru MUST be cold hearted, but Kagome, melts his heart of ice. (I know cliche sorry!)
Kagome meets him at school, he is a new teacher (Can teach any subject) and Kagome is an 18 year old student.

They start out hating eachother.

Sesshomaru MUST use his being her teacher to his advantage!! *Grins Evilly*

Kagome needs help with (Whatever subject he teaches) and he tutors her.

That's how the romance blooms.

But teachers and students can't have love relationships so it is a Forbidden Love!!!

You can carry out the story as you please.

Karma will be awarded for:

Fist Post

A REALLY good story

And touchy moments.

I hope you enter!!!

P.S: There will be a banner!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Nefertari
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Sorry!! Meant to say FIRST post!

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
Um, not to be 'that' person, but that's a lot of restrictions you're putting on writers who might be interested in participating. It doesn't leave a whole lot of room for individuality in the stories and you already have dictated basically how things are going to progress :/. Perhaps this should be treated as a 'plunnie' you want to put up for adoption (there's a forum thread for that) or at least take out a few of the story restrictions so its a little more open and workable for the writers.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Frankly, I think Freya has a very good point...

Please do not be surprised if people don't jump on this one, since it is more like a story request than an actual challenge. The best challenges are the ones that allow the authors the creative freedom to express themselves within very BROAD parameters.

This is not intended as a criticism, but more as a guideline for the future.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 29
I'd also like to point out that if you are a fan of the forbidden love teach/student plot then you'd LOVE Freya's story, "Stealing Heaven." Its a believable romance with a very strong plot and subplot. I highly recommend it!!! Warning: rate MA so no YIMZ Stealing Heaven, by Freya Ishtar

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/07 01:24 By MoxyMikki.
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Forbidden Love (Will Have a Banner) 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
MoxyMikki wrote:
I'd also like to point out that if you are a fan of the forbidden love teach/student plot then you'd LOVE Freya's story, "Stealing Heaven." Its a believable romance with a very strong plot and subplot. I highly recommend it!!! Stealing Heaven, by Freya Ishtar

*excited girl squeal* Awww, you rock, Mikki!

Anywho, best of luck with revising your challenge, Lady Nefertari! I know it can be difficult to trim or reword something that you really have your heart set on or that you can't figure out how to alter without removing the keypoints you want to see. <_< ... that being said, Wiccan's got a point, if you really want to see a story fleshed out and brought to life that has to have all these points, perhaps requesting a story be done is a better option. :/

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.