Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
'Legally Blonde' Challenge:
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 'Legally Blonde' Challenge:
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
'Legally Blonde' Challenge: 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 23
*sigh* Of course, when I take a break from writing is when I get all of these ideas for stories(laughs) Oh well, I guess that is where challenges come in handy, right?

As the title states, this challenge is based around the movie 'Legally Blonde' which is one of my favorite movies(and one I'm watching right now which made me think to do this challenge).

Here are the rules:

No Dateline

Karma for first post

Karma for humor

Karma for romance

Karma for writing it as closely to the movie as possible

Can be a one-shot or chapter story.

No rating restriction

Should be AU(because I really cannot think of how this challenge could be done canon, but if you could do it in canon and keep everyone in character and make it realistic then Karma for you!)

Does not have to fully follow the storyline of 'Legally Blonde' but sort of go with it or just the basics of it.

It can go around Kagome being a lawyer and Sesshoumaru being the one she meets in law school after being dumped by another character(Kouga or Inuyasha would probably be the best choice) Or it can go for something else(Doctor, or some other job profession)

If one does do the lawyer route here are some suggestions for who can play what character:

Vivian: Tough choice, I'd say either Kikyo or Sango?

Brooke Taylor Windham:Kagura

Warner: Inuyasha

(laughs) those are the only ones I can think of, because I think all the other characters would fall into place.

Post the link here when you are finished and have fun!!! :3

**EDIT:** I forgot to mention, Kagome can be herself, she does not have to follow Elle's character from the movie. Instead of being a popular, materialistic blond or well groomed(designer clothing, styled hair, fake nails, etc) person, one can have her as being more of an under dog, plain and simple but still her happy go lucky self and have Sesshoumaru be the gorgeous and well groomed(having designer clothing) person? that makes more sense to me, but it's all up to those who do the challenge(laughs)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/05 18:43 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.