Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Internet Stalker
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Internet Stalker
Crescent Dreams
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Internet Stalker 14 Years ago Karma: 1
This idea came to me about five minutes ago, when I was thinking about my own internet stalking, and since I can't for the life of me find the words to put something down myself, I figure the wonderful authors of Dokuga could.

The challenge is two write about how via social networking sites (facebook, myspace, twitter, ect) Kagome introduces Sesshoumaru to the art that is internet "stalking," page lurking, what have you.

There is no word limit, you can make it a drabble, one-shot, a chapter story, or just a chapter in a story, just make sure to link that specific chapter. It has to be alternate universe though, for obvious reasons. Kagome and Sess don't have to be a couple, and maybe if you want to make it into a longer-ish story, Sesshoumaru can use his acquired stalking abilities to woo Kagome, or taunt Inuyasha, or thwart Naraku's plans. You can make the characters at whatever stage of life you want, but the main focus of the story should be for comedy's sake.

There is no time limit, and maybe if I suddenly find myself with talent, I'll make a banner for it too.

Looking forward to any responses!

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
HollyDANI
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Internet Stalker 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Just stumbled upon this challenge, and I've got a great idea for it! I'll have the link for it as soon as I post it up.

EDIT:
Aha, I got carried away with it, and so far the first chapter is complete!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4786/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/05 01:12 By Rangu_Dreams.
TheMikoShivae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Internet Stalker 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
does it have to be a social networking site, or can i use my being stalked experiences from the 3d worlds where you make an avatar type thing?

Logged Logged

~TMS FTW~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.