Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
What would happen... Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What would happen... Challenge
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What would happen... Challenge 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Okay, this challenge is brought out from a question I had. "What would happen if Sesshy met Rene Decartes?" With all his ideas that animals have no souls and the like, what terrible incident would happen then? (Not that I don't love his line "I think; therefore I am".) Then, I started to wonder more. There are many strange stories that could come out for many different people. What if Sesshy and Kags met Oprah? Or Maybe they live long enough to meet John Wilkes Booth, and found out how he and Lincoln were actually very alike? So, I pose this question for Dokuga.

"What would happen is Sesshomaru/Kagome met 'insert famous person from history here'?"

This can absolutely be a drabble or onshot. If you want to write a story on it, I would not only be surprised but delighted.

This challenge has a due date. Only because my challenges seem to disappear from the page rather quickly. lol. I'll have it due by... Halloween! That gives a little less than a month, and may even bring in some spooky ideas, like Sessh and Kags meet Vladimir or Elizabeth.

Have fun writing!

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.