Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
It sure does! Thanks a ton. Count me in.
I guess for my hint - status

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt

Rules:

1.The hunt will consist of six rounds, each round has 13 prompts you need to find in a single one-shot or first chapter of a story.
2.The order of the prompts do not matter and there maybe more than one correct answer. That is perfectly fine.
3.Each set has two hints. First one of the prompts listed is part of the title rather than hidden within the story. Second, you may ask for a one word hint. Your choices are genre, status or universe.
4.The prompts are written exactly as they are in the story. In other words, blaming will be found as blaming. Not blame or blamed. However capitalization is not exact.
5.Once you have found a story with all 13 prompts in chapter one, send Ikaru or myself a message containing the url and the set number you were given. Remember to add which hint you want for you next set when you turn in a complete one.
6.Once your submission is approved, we will send you the next set of prompts. Which means, the quicker you find the story and send us a message, the quicker you can pass each round.
7.Do not post on any forum or send others the answer to any of the rounds. This is meant to be fun and it is not if you have to cheat. Any posting of answers for any of the sets will result in an automatic disqualification.

All ages are welcome to join so we will only be using T and under stories in the search. Since we are DRG we will be adding a list of all the correct answer stories, that show up during this hunt, afterward and hope you take the time to read them. As we are a guild here on Dokuga, all of the stories can be found on site.

The hunt will continue until we have three placers; first, second and third. There will be banners made for all three places, a participation banner for anyone who attempts the hunt and tidbits for each round that's passed. Only the placers will be personalized. There will be a main thread on the DRG site where we will keep track of everyone's progress which you can find here..

On behalf of the DRG, we welcome you to the first ever scavenger hunt and wish you good luck and a good time .

If you would like to participate, please reply here or send either of us a message and don't forget to add your hint request. The hunt starts now...

On a side note, added this under ff challenges since the players will be searching in fan fiction. If a mod wants it in a different spot, simply move it down .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/05 17:44 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Oh I'm so in!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Miss Anna S wrote:
Oh I'm so in!
Sending you your first set of prompts now. Need to know which hint you want as well.

Logged Logged

Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I would like to play. This sounds like alot of fun.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Dragoness wrote:
I would like to play. This sounds like alot of fun.
Your first set of prompts have been sent.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 29
so does the prompt word (i.e. blaming) mean its used in the oneshot/first chapter or do all 13 prompts have to be central to the story plot?

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
12 of the 13 words will be in chapter one, the other is from the title. You'll find the actual words in the chapter, instead of the meaning or something. Does that answer your question?

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
We have our first winner, MoxyMikki! There is still time to try for second or third place so join up and have some fun .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Game over!

We have our three winners!

First: MoxyMikki
Second: Miss Anna S
Third: Dragoness

We hope to be able to do anyone one in the near future so if you missed out this time, there's always the next .

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Congrats everyone! I had a lot of fun with this, and look forward to when we do it again!

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild Halloween Scavenger Hunt 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
Yeah this was extremely fun! Can't wait for the next one!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.