Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
'The Nanny' challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: 'The Nanny' challenge
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
'The Nanny' challenge 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 23
Alright so this is my first time hosting a challenge so hopefully I do it correctly

The challenge is making a story, or one-shot based off of the TV series 'The Nanny' it's one of my favorite shows and is on every night on nick at night. So if you haven't seen it, try and watch an episode! I'm sure you could find it somewhere on you tube too.

So here are a few things
:

Kagome will take place of the nanny

Sesshoumaru will take place of Maxwell Sheffield

Unlike Maxwell, who has three children, Sesshoumaru will only have one. Which will be Rin.

if you want, You can include any other characters from Inuyasha to take place of the other characters in 'the Nanny'. I was thinking Kagura could take place of C.C , and Inuyasha could be Kagome's boyfriend who dumps her and fires her from her job.

For those who have not seen 'The nanny' here is a summary on it.
'Fran Fine, a whiny, nasal-voiced Jewish woman from Flushing, New York, has just been fired from her job and abandoned by her boyfriend. She ends up selling cosmetics in Manhattan. This takes her to the home of Maxwell Sheffield, a rich, widowed English Broadway producer. She is mistaken to be applying for the job of nanny to Maxwell's three children and is hired for that purpose. She becomes quite attached to the children, Maggie, Brighton, and Grace, and becomes great friends with the butler, Niles. There is sexual tension between her and Mr. Sheffield, which is complicated by the fact that his partner, C.C. Babcock, likes him'

Now Kagome doesn't need to take on all of the traits as Fran, just her situation . Sesshoumaru is/will have to be rich. For Rin's mother, you can have that she died of child birth, or an illness some years before the story takes place. Rin can be around six or eight.

This will be alternate universe, however you can make Sesshoumaru a demon still if you'd like, or you can have him be human. That choice is up to you.

I wanted to make this story myself, however, my plate is already full with stories I need to update and finish. Which is why I placed it as a challenge.

It seemed like a fun idea to me, and I hope someone else thinks so. Whoever wants to take on this challenge, have fun!

Also, for those who do this challenge, please post a link here when you get it posted! Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/24 15:50 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.