Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Paramore Fanfic Contest!!! (non song fic)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Paramore Fanfic Contest!!! (non song fic)
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Paramore Fanfic Contest!!! (non song fic) 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 27
Paramore Fanfic Contest (non song fic)

Ok everyone this is my first time holding a Contest like this, well one that has voting in it anyways. But I promise it will be fun and that their will be a winner at the end.

This is how it will go. Once there is a decent amount of entries, 10 or 20 max fics, have been entered I will close it to entries and list the fics. As of now there is no end date so that as many people can participate.

Next, we will vote on them. If there is a tie will have the FIRE Round (round 2) of voting on the tie fics.

If for some reason after that there is still a tie, I’ll have my mystery reader come in and decide the final winners. Lol If it gets to those rounds I’ll make you special banners as well. Like I survived the fire round. XD

Mr. E Reader

Rules:
~Must have been inspired off a Paramore song. It can be off the a lyric or the whole song, it doesn’t matter. Just listen to the song and let it give you an idea/seed for a fic and then go from there.
~This isn’t for song fics, as strange as that may sound. It’s to be inspire and challenge into writing a fic based off one of her songs.
~Must be a new fic.
~Fic can be Cannon or Alt.

Prizes:
~At the end of the contest 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners will receive a custom token/banner. All participants will get a banner as well.
~All who participate will be given Karma.
~*Bonus Karma will be given for anyone who creatively integrates the lyrics or a line into their work.

How do I enter this crazy contest?: List a link with your fic here. Include the song you used, and also put in your fics authors notes the song you use for inspiration. Also, if it’s mature aka +18M then leave a warning.

[i]Paramore Songs: (If you know another song you would like to do, just let me know and I’ll add it to the list. This is just for reference. )
~Brick by boring brick
~Decode
~Misery business
~Crush crush crush
~Emergency
~Pressure
~Ignorance

Take Up the CHALLENGE~!!! >,< Let me know if you have any questions. You can even poke me to let me know you like this. It’s let’s me know people want to do this. Well Good Luck Everyone~!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/27 03:53 By lunaticneko.

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.