Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Cut...Take 2
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Cut...Take 2
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Cut...Take 2 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
I dunno if this is here, I didn't see it if it was. I haven't tried putting up one of these before but I've been watching a lot of movies lately and figured why not?

Challenge: Take the general plot of a movie or tv show and involve our favorite couple into the rolls. It obviously shouldn't be exactly the same but a retell (or in this case re-take) of the way it was originally. Plot wise anything really works here (as there are a wide variety of choices).

Fanart wise I'd imagine taking a particular scene and working Sesshy/Kagome into it.

No limits save for I'd like to see at least a 500 word limit on drabbles and 1000 on one-shots.

All I can offer you is some Karma. First fanart and first fanfic get an extra karma!

Thats all methinks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.