Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
bartending flair
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: bartending flair
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
bartending flair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
i have a challenge for those who are eightteen and up. it is an open ended but there is a few stipulations.
1: one of the inuyasha characters has to be a bartender at a resturant of the writer's choice.
2: the story has to be at least several chapters long with a little or a lot of fluff.
3: a lime or a very sweet lemon.
4: naturally it has to be sessh/kags centric
and above all else,
THE BARTENDER HAS TO HAVE BARTENDING FLAIR.
any other questions pm me ok? thanks also i ask that some one please design a banner for this challenge thanks

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:bartending flair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Don't have time right now to work on another challenge, but since my hubby seems to be able to get my computer fixed, I should be able to make you a banner. If you have any pictures or art work, which is either yours or you have permission to use, let me know. If not, I'm sure I can find something to work with .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
FourShotChild
Pup
graphgraph
Re:bartending flair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
So, I'm working on my story Bad Things and it's all about bars. I think you should check it out. It's still a work in progress but I believe you'll like it.

Logged Logged
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:bartending flair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I will be posting a pic for whoever wishes to make a banner for this challenge as soon as i can find one or make one. thanks for the followers

Logged Logged

Our Master Tenshi Villiers has claimed the role of block master and her mighty hammer of blah. Also do not anger the Great Leader of the Band of Seven for thou are human and easily cut by Banryu. Hahahaha
Tenshi Villiers
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:bartending flair 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
here is the pic i want in the banner

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.