Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Medical Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Medical Challenge
Sugabelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Medical Challenge 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
Happy New Year everyone!!!

So this is my second ever challenge (the first being the wonderfully hilarious Condom Challenge - which is still open by the way) and I had so much fun with the first one that I decided to put up a new challenge.

Like the first one there is no deadline, no word limit, and (unfortunately) no banner (unless someone would be so kind as to make one - i suck at photoshop).

Okay, on to the challenge.

The name of this challenge is the Medical Challenge and here are the rules/regulations.

You must write a CANON story in which Rin develops a medical condition that requires treatment by modern doctors in Kagome's time (e.g. toothache, needs extraction, appendicitis, etc etc - it can be anything, it just has to be beyond Kagome's limited medical capabilities [since Kagome is basically a glorified Battle First Aid Medic, dental problems are excellent examples])

Assume all Healthcare in Japan is free and state sponsored ( i don't know if it is, this is just to make things easier). Conversely, you may assume that the Higurashis have some sort of health insurance that won't mind covering Rin. Or, you could always assume that healthcare in Japan is dirt cheap (like it is in my country ) - it's up to you.

Finally, assume that it is possible for Rin to travel through the well (maybe using a shikon shard?) - It is up to you whether Sessh can also travel through the well to accompany Rin to the doctors/dentists/neurosurgeon, etc. (bonus points though if he goes too and terrorizes all the doctors )

From my humble experience reading loads of fan fiction, I have come to the conclusion that the most hilarious fics tend to be the ones that involve Sesshomaru and modern technology.

Story must be CANON. It can be a one shot, one shot collection (two shots, three shots or more) or a chapter story. NO TRAGEDIES PLEASE!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/15 06:19 By sugabelly.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.