Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
That Voodoo You Do Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: That Voodoo You Do Challenge
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
That Voodoo You Do Challenge 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
I came up with this idea a month or so ago but, honestly, I'm never going to get around to doing it, I have too much on my plate as it is. So here is the challenge...

Premise:
Kagome made up a Naraku voodoo doll as a joke to take out her frustrations on about all things but, little does she know, it actually works. Every evil thing she does to the doll, Naraku feels.

Rules:
1.) No killing off Naraku but you can torture him as much as you want.
2.) Nothing dark or angsty, this is meant to be loads of fun. Think of it as crackfic on steroids.
3.) Must be canon setting, no AU
4.) Minimum 1,500 words long maximum 10,000
5.) Can be MA rated if you want.
6.) Deadline is January 31st.

Now, go forth and Voodoo the spider!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/07 14:15 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hoshi Phoenix
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:That Voodoo You Do Challenge 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Oh this sounds like total fun! Yes! Now if I can find time to write something this will be even better!

Logged Logged

~*Ash*~
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I Claimed Miroku\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Earrings in the Claim Game Thread. There mine, all mine! Bwaahhh!!\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.