Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Myth Meets Miko and Taiyoukai (challenge)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Myth Meets Miko and Taiyoukai (challenge)
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Myth Meets Miko and Taiyoukai (challenge) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 42
This is a a challenge to incorporate Mythology into the Canon Universe of Inuyasha (excluding Japanese and Chinese Mythologies).

I'd like to see people take mythological characters from different cultures (native american, Norse, Celtic, etc.) and work them into the canon setting of Inuyasha, while still having a nice SesshyKags fic I'm excluding the japanese and chinese just because it's so close to what Inuyasha already is and I'd like to see how different writers work with the different cultures.

Rules
Universe: Must be canon, or canon-ish (can be post canon as well)
Length: 1,500+ words (looking for something with a good plot setting behind it so I figured this would be a good length)
Rating: Any (if your rating is M or MA please put that next to your link when you post it so there are no accidents)
Deadline: December 30th (I know lots of other challenges are going on so hopefully this is a fair amount of time for everyone)

Please post your links to this thread! Do your best to be accurate (to your knowledge) of the mythical person/being you choose. And, I'll have a banner made up for everyone soon!

Most of all: Have fun!

Thanks - MontiK

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Myth Meets Miko and Taiyoukai (challenge) 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Oh my gosh, thank you for making this challenge!! I've had an idea roaming around in my head for two weeks now and it fits this PERFECTLY!

Off to write...

Logged Logged

\\\"Godlike\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2966/1
\\\"Cell Block Tango\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2700/1
\\\"After All\\\" - dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2626/1
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Myth Meets Miko and Taiyoukai (challenge) 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
Here's mine!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3037/1

Due: December 30, 2009
Required Word Count: Minimum 1,500
Actual Word Count: 4,200
Universe: Canon – Feudal Era
Rating: MA
Warnings: Innuendoes, Language, Lime

Enjoy Feudal Japan meets Classical Greece!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.