Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Demonic Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Demonic Kagome
FangedBeasty
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Demonic Kagome 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
Okay, so I was thinking a lot of people like turning Kagome into a demon after her and Sesshoumaru mate right? We all know that demons age slower than humans, soooo I came up with this great challenge!!!

Here it is, Sesshoumaru takes Kagome as his mate, and then she is somehow turned into a demon. However, she is turned into a very young demon.

I don't really care about length, as long as it fits in with the site's requirements.

Oh one more thing, have fun.

I would like all entries submitted by the end of this month. If it is a chapter story, then just the first has to submitted at the minimum.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/08 15:39 By Kean. Reason: missed something
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sesshoumaru's Fiend
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demonic Kagome 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
Hmm...this sounds interesting. I may sound kind of stupid asking this, but what do you mean by Kagome as a 'young' demon? Do you mean...how she adapts to new senses and instincts, etc.?

That's what I had in mind, but since it is your challenege, I wanted to see if that was along your train of thought.

Logged Logged
FangedBeasty
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Demonic Kagome 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
It is open for interpretation

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.