Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Challenge~! This popped up kinda randomly....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Challenge~! This popped up kinda randomly....
SilentlyFuming
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Challenge~! This popped up kinda randomly.... 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Okay, this random thought just popped into my head so I decided to make it into a challenge.
----
I really only have two guidelines for this challenge.

It has to be CU. (Just because, I don't think it'll work well as an AU story.)
AND~ the most important part:::

For whatever reason, Kagome disguised as Kagura! *bum bum baaa!*
----
Now that I'm actually thinking about it, this probably will only work set after the fight against Naraku, though if you think of an idea where he's still alive or yada, that's fine...
Oh, another interesting idea, (if you're willing) is that Kagome's working in Sesshoumaru's castle! (Y'know, in Kagura form.)

I'm really not a fan of Kagura/Sesshoumaru, but I know some people are, so I guess this could abate their perversion while still it being Sess/Kag.

Hmm... yup, I guess that's it. *^_^* I allow you much freedom for this fic. Oh, and (I haven't read a story like this) but if there is one actually out that's somewhat like this, then I wouldn't mind a link.

X3 I do hope you take me up on this challenge.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.