Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Classic Children's Story Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Classic Children's Story Challenge
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Classic Children's Story Challenge 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes....I have returned for yet another chance to challenge your creative noodles! I have to thank Angelic Memories (who I now call Angel for short) Incomprehensible and the other people that were on the chat yesterday because our randomness prompted me to create a challenge.

The rules are simple:

1) Sesshomaru and Kagome must play out a children's story. It's your choice which story to do as long as it's a classic children's story
2) Minimum word count is 2000 but you can go over that if you so wish (because I love to challenge ya'll and because I think longer one-shot/chapter stories with an abundance of humor/drama is best)
3) There is no deadline or limit to how many entries you post
4) You can even turn this into a one-shot collection and feature Sesshomaru and Kagome playing out a different story every "one-shot" chapter
5) Yes.......randomness and humor is allowed (and encouraged)

Have fun out there people *salutes fellow Dokugians*

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Classic Children's Story Challenge 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 27
Hmm... now that's a good idea... okay once i finish a chapter for each of my stories I will work on this challenge... that might be a bit, I have a lot on my plate... but I will do it

Logged Logged

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
The Inu of Oz??? LOL that's a great idea... Maybe I will challenge myself with the humpty dumpty... but there's already a fan fic out there based on the Wizard of Oz... so perhaps I should avoid that one.

Logged Logged

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Classic Children's Story Challenge 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
What about the "Miko in Fuedal Japan?" xDD or better yet You should do A Little Princess (in this case A Little Miko) by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It's a cute story.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Classic Children's Story Challenge 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 9
*stroking chin in deep thought*

Well being my usual retarded and crazy self I'd say try Humpty Dumpty but maybe not xDD I know really....what about .............the Swan Princess! or the Inu of Oz rofl

Oh by the way people if you go here there's a list of children's stories if you can't think of anything:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_children's_classic_books

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Ahhh!!! You posted it!! Yeah! As soon as I get a chance I will probably create a response to this... or maybe two. Hey... which story do you think I should write about??

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.