Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Texanlady ( The Breeder )
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Texanlady ( The Breeder )
Julie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I would like to see someone finish 1) what Texanlady started. Pick up where she left off. 2) Take The Breeder concept and make it there own. I love this story, it saddens me that she will not be able to finish her story's. I miss her very much. I am not a writer so therefore I need closure (I would like).

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadyGrey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Did something happen to her because I'm not sure why she stopped writing? I'm a huge fan of her story "Choices and Consequences" and waiting patiently for her next update(s).

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 81
I believe she's published a few stories of her own and it's why her stories have been unofficially placed on indefinite hiatus.

Sad panda.

Logged Logged
Avi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 41
A comment on her wall sadly implies that she has passed away.

Logged Logged
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 49
OMG...I've just read that comment on Texanlady's wall and the post it links to....It seems she passed away a year ago...That's so sad.

Logged Logged
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 37
The news of her passing has left me in shock. I am a huge fan of her stories, everything she wrote was intriguing, her stories had a way to pull you in no matter what genre they were. I still can't believe she passed away a year ago. I always thought that maybe one day she would finish the incomplete Sess/Kag fanfictions she had on Dokuga. She will be missed.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Julie wrote:
I would like to see someone finish 1) what Texanlady started. Pick up where she left off. 2) Take The Breeder concept and make it there own. I love this story, it saddens me that she will not be able to finish her story's. I miss her very much. I am not a writer so therefore I need closure (I would like).

This cannot be done on Dokuga. Period.

Regardless of whether or not she has passed, we cannot allow anyone to just waltz in and finish someone's story without permission from either the original author or someone entitled to act for them. And, given the problems with authenticating whether or not someone was entitled to act for the original author, I'd say chances are between slim and none.

I, like any devoted fan of certain authors, have stories in the fandom that will never be finished (Laying Amongst Dokatsu, anyone?)... and it drives me nuts... but unless or until those authors return (WHERE IS MY NAT???), I'll have to be satisfied with what I've got.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
I hate to hear that she passed. I truly enjoyed her stories. She will be missed.

Logged Logged
marisel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1
Indeed I checked her posted page and it seem she pass or she is very I'll to the point to be unable to write. I am hoping that she's still sick and alive . Very sad for her lost.

Logged Logged
marisel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1
Indeed I checked her posted page and it seem she pass or she is very I'll to the point to be unable to write. I am hoping that she's still sick and alive . Very sad for her lost.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Texanlady ( The Breeder ) 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 81
This explains why the vibe hit me so hard to finish it out on my own about a year ago. I thought such a story, Kagome needed to have it finished. Had planned to submit it to her as a finale.

Such talent lost. Such a loyal soul to family and thats where the loss is really felt.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.