Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome back in time
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome back in time
Thoththo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome back in time 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I have had this idea in my mind but I really don't want to write it but read it. Here is my idea.
After a very very bad fight with inuyasha, kagome jumped into the well without knowing kikyo tempered with it. She arrives back in time before inuyasha was born and a little before inu no taisho met izayoi. She was discovered by sesshoumaru and brought to his mother. (I forgot to mention she can't talk even if she tries to her voice won't come out). Sessmom discovers that she is from the future and the gods don't want her to mess up the future so she can't talk or even write to tell anything even if she writes nobody would be able to read it. The way back to where she came from is closed because by accident sesshoumaru would have destroyed it before bringing her to his castle.
Due to this his honor forces him to mate with her extending her life ( type of child depends on you )
They slowly fall in love.
His father meets izayoi breaking his mother's heart and kagome will comfort sesshoumaru and they'll get closer due to this. (Ps: inu no taisho doesn't pay much attention to sesshoumaru so he does not know sesshoumaru mated)
Izayoi is a some one i don't like very musch (she ruined a marriage so I don't like her)
Sesshoumaru would have a pup before inuyasha is born
Kagome still can't talk. She'll only be able to talk when sesshoumaru comes home with a missing arm and she would have already found a way to regrow his arm but would not be able to because she is pupped
That's it I'll stop here pls let me know who wants to write this story.

**EDIT BY KAGOME YUKI NIWA: I'm like 99% sure you can't curse in the forums. Please be considerate of what you type. If I'm wrong I'll change it back**

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/23 14:37 By Thoththo.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome back in time 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I like this idea a lot, but I don't think I could do it justice. Still, I'll think about it. I would definitely like someone to try this idea. I would like to see how Kagome gets along with everyone, especially her relationship with Sesshomaru, if she can't communicate with them.

I have some questions.
-If Kagome writes can they read it if she's not trying to tell of the future or can they not read it no matter what she writes?
-How old is Sesshomaru when she goes to the past? The demon equivalent of Kagome's age, younger, or older?
-would the Inu no Taisho know about Kagome since Sesshomaru took her to his mother? Would they keep her hidden from him or would he not care? Or would her presence be part of the reason he hooks up with Izayoi?

Logged Logged
Thoththo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome back in time 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
It's up to the you whether you want her writings which are not related to the future readable or not. Inu no taisho would not know about her. He will suspect sesshoumaru's strange behaviour but before he investigates he would meet izayoi and forgets all about anything he'll be only thinking about izayoi.
I forgot to mention one other fact after kagome is sent back, naraku would try to revive inu no taisho but he is too powerful and it would back fire on him making him flee. Inu no taisho is brought back to life. (Not a claypot like kikyo)
Ps. Sesshoumaru is freely able to roam around his lands as he has pups that are capable of looking after his lands plus his mother and kagome are there is well.
I'm getting overly excited I'll stop here cause if I keep this up I will know too many spoilers the rest of the story is up to you if you decide to take on the story and pls do let me know the name of the story so I could read it.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Thanks for answering my questions. Now I have a few more.
Do you mean Naraku would try to bring Inu no Taisho back like he did the Band of Seven and control him, but the controlling wouldn't work because he's too powerful?

And wouldn't Naraku need his remains for that to work at all? So wouldn't he not be able to even do that? I mean the Taisho had his remains put in a black pearl and hidden for a reason. Naraku wouldn't know about the pearl...but then again Inuyasha knows after getting the sword, and I can imagine some scheme involving Naraku and Kikyou and using her to get that info from Inuyasha. But he would likely still be back because of a jewel shard or shards, so he wouldn't really be alive, not even flesh and bone.

So my last question or questions.
-Is Inu no Taisho brought back temporarily or permanently? And is there a reason for him being brought back permanently?

Logged Logged
Thoththo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome back in time 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't mind I just want him brought back to see how inuyasha turned out and for him to see how much he has missed of his eldest child's life

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Okay. Thanks for answering my questions. I'm sure it'll be a help to anyone deciding to try out this idea of yours.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.