Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs]
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs]
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 76
I'm going to pass the idea to you since it's been bugging and I can't think of how to write it.

Whispers in the Dark by Skillet.

Heard it a few times and my mind can't nail down how it should work so I leave it in your hands. You could do a song fic or just use the song as some form of off the wall inspiration.

HAVE FUN~~~~
KoD

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Kat wrote:
What about a role reversal? e.g.... Beauty and the beast. Instead of Sesshomaru being the beast have him be the beauty but no gender benders

Yeah, as cmsully said, it's hard to do a Beauty and the Beast story as a one shot, although I suppose I could do a sort of symbolic story instead of a literal one...? I didn't think of that yesterday, but if you really would like a Beauty and the Beast, I could do that (sorry, cm, if I'd thought of this yesterday, I would've mentioned it!). However, if you just want a role reversal in general, I could also do that, if you can give me something a little more specific so that I have something to work off of, like an overall theme or a word or a picture.

~Aubrey

Knight of Disorder wrote:
I'm going to pass the idea to you since it's been bugging and I can't think of how to write it.

Whispers in the Dark by Skillet.

Heard it a few times and my mind can't nail down how it should work so I leave it in your hands. You could do a song fic or just use the song as some form of off the wall inspiration.

HAVE FUN~~~~
KoD

Ooooohhhh I can definitely do that! I like that song! Is there anything you'd like to see in particular in terms of the smut? Or something you'd rather I stay away from?

Thanks for the prompt, and Karma for you!

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 76
Aubrey Simone wrote:

Ooooohhhh I can definitely do that! I like that song! Is there anything you'd like to see in particular in terms of the smut? Or something you'd rather I stay away from?

~Aubrey

You can do what you want with it. There are three lines I'd really like to see something done with though.

When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars.
When darkness comes you know I'm never far.
My love is just waiting to clothe you in Crimson Roses.

Those were the ones that are stuck in my head so yeah. You can do what you want with the smut. Maybe after you write it I'll finally be able to pin down what I want to do with it and right a version as well.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
Yeah, as cmsully said, it's hard to do a Beauty and the Beast story as a one shot, although I suppose I could do a sort of symbolic story instead of a literal one...? I didn't think of that yesterday, but if you really would like a Beauty and the Beast, I could do that (sorry, cm, if I'd thought of this yesterday, I would've mentioned it!). However, if you just want a role reversal in general, I could also do that, if you can give me something a little more specific so that I have something to work off of, like an overall theme or a word or a picture.

~Aubrey

Well how about a tribute to the all new anime from studio Ghibli thats comming out next year... "The Princess Kaguya" but have Sesshomaru as the Bamboo Prince and Kagome as the courting Princess... should be funny.
MA is preferred but not necessary.
M/F only please
length is totally up to you.
Have fun

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Here's an idea~

a dominant Kagome who takes control of their intameness, and teases, and pushes Sessh to his limits nearly. It drives him mad and turns him on?

Dominant can be taken either way you'd like, like just aggressive and lead or ya know the dom version.

idk, idea for ya~ V///0///V

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I've got one for you, Aubrey...

After reading Roar, I couldn't help myself. XD

3000 word minimum, no max. I like long stories, even when it comes to OSs.

Let's say, Voyeuristic tendencies.

Based off "Halestorm's", I Get Off.

With other kinky elements of your choice.

Both Sesshomaru and Kagome finally stop denying themselves what they truly want in the end and get their Kinky HEA

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/28 08:12 By Kitana.

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pushing the Boundaries [MA - No YIMs] 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 83
Here is my idea:

Burlesque

I thought so like the movie with Christina Aguilera and Cher.
I mean Kagome becomes a burlesque dancer in a club where Sesshomraus works or often visits. He sees her, like it what she does and and they get somehow kinky.

BUT Kagome is no stripper but a dancer with sexy outfits!
And she has a howling dog with blood dripping from his mouth as a tattoo.

The rest lies by you

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Knight of Disorder wrote:
Aubrey Simone wrote:

~Aubrey

You can do what you want with it. There are three lines I'd really like to see something done with though.

When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars.
When darkness comes you know I'm never far.
My love is just waiting to clothe you in Crimson Roses.

Those were the ones that are stuck in my head so yeah. You can do what you want with the smut. Maybe after you write it I'll finally be able to pin down what I want to do with it and right a version as well.

No problem! I'll see what I can do with it. Thanks again for the prompt!

~Aubrey

Kat wrote:
Well how about a tribute to the all new anime from studio Ghibli thats comming out next year... "The Princess Kaguya" but have Sesshomaru as the Bamboo Prince and Kagome as the courting Princess... should be funny.
MA is preferred but not necessary.
M/F only please
length is totally up to you.
Have fun

Oh, fun! I'll have to look up the story you mentioned, but it sounds vaguely familiar so it shouldn't be too much of a problem! Thanks, and Karma for you!

~Aubrey

supermangageek23 wrote:
Here's an idea~

a dominant Kagome who takes control of their intameness, and teases, and pushes Sessh to his limits nearly. It drives him mad and turns him on?

Dominant can be taken either way you'd like, like just aggressive and lead or ya know the dom version.

idk, idea for ya~ V///0///V

Oh, this is right up my alley! I can most definitely do this, and it'll be fun too! Thanks for the prompt, and double Karma for you for prompting something kinky!

~Aubrey

Kitana Tsukino-hime wrote:
I've got one for you, Aubrey...

After reading Roar, I couldn't help myself. XD

3000 word minimum, no max. I like long stories, even when it comes to OSs.

Let's say, Voyeuristic tendencies.

Based off "Halestorm's", I Get Off.

With other kinky elements of your choice.

Both Sesshomaru and Kagome finally stop denying themselves what they truly want in the end and get their Kinky HEA

Well I'd never heard of Halestorm before now, but thank you for introducing them to me! I'm going to have to write a number of fics to a few of their songs lol.

Anyway, I can most definitely do this! Thanks, and double Karma for the kinky prompt!

p.s. - you gave me freedom in the kink department, but if there's anything that squicks you, please let me know!

~Aubrey

Silence-Midnight wrote:
Here is my idea:

Burlesque

I thought so like the movie with Christina Aguilera and Cher.
I mean Kagome becomes a burlesque dancer in a club where Sesshomraus works or often visits. He sees her, like it what she does and and they get somehow kinky.

BUT Kagome is no stripper but a dancer with sexy outfits!
And she has a howling dog with blood dripping from his mouth as a tattoo.

The rest lies by you

Well I know pretty much nothing about burlesque, but that's what the internet is for lol. I can definitely do this, though; a little research doesn't scare me. Thanks for the prompt, and double Karma for the kink request! Is there anything I should avoid or something specific you'd like in terms of the kinky-times?

~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.