Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Living in the Dorms
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Living in the Dorms
Smittee
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Living in the Dorms 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Four colleges very close to each other. Students either travel back and forth from home to school, or live on the campus dorms. Though, if you cannot afford the dorms on campus, or just want to have some time to get away from such a large crowd, there is a special dorm in between these colleges. It was called "Kaede's Home". She ran this place wit her grandchild Rin. Although, because of how young Rin was, Kaede was left to do most of the work. Both male and female are welcome in this dorm. Although, there were rules here as much as anywhere else.

~Girls and Boys have separate rooms and public baths~
~There is at least one chore and a small payment for one to stay~
~You must be going to school, or at least working to go to school soon~

Kagome is getting ready to start college. At the age of 16, she had learned about her powers as a miko, and did her best to control them. She wanted to be a shrine miko, and take over the shrine when it was time. Until then, she needed an education, and a job to make sure bills were paid. So, off to college she goes. Though, she still has trouble from time to time controlling her powers, and sometimes they show when angered. It was obvious where she would stay then, when she heard about the dorms outside of the campus. It was not only very cheap, but there wasn't too many people there. It would make it easier to hide away and keep questions at bay.

For this rp, I think it's going to be more like the Improve Forum Game I made. Basically one person posts right after another. It's all made up as it goes along. ^.^ As you can see, Smittee has started it. Now it is someone else's turn to continue the next part. There is no limit to how much you post.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Living in the Dorms 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
Moving in was a hard thing to do. She actually had to leave her little family of Momma, Souta, and Jiji to come here, and at the young age of 16 as well. Kagome though was a smart girl, she tried hard in school and in all truth she only ever had problems with mathematics, still she was smart enough to be starting college so early, it didn't matter.

Arriving at Keade's House she could see the home was an older home, build back when very large family clans were still in great power. It had an outer wall, and crests upon the large gated doors. Those who were not meant to live there would never be able to see the true beauty that laid behind them. The owner having already been made aware of her arrival had allowed the gates to open, and Kagome had pressed the heavy things so she could enter.

There was a large courtyard of sorts upon entry, the walls lined with high bamboo shoots, this place valued its security, and its tranquility. The peace in the atmosphere was just divine. Kagome was in awe. The style and fixtures of this home reminded her so much of her beloved shrine, not to mentioned there seemed to be a large garden or small forest here as well. It was heaven.

Finally getting over her small shock Kagome made her way up to the front of the home. The home that would be her's until she was able to complete college. Looking around and feeling the wind blow around her playing with her hair it seemed, she hoped things went well here.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Smittee
graphgraph
Re:Living in the Dorms 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
She couldn't help her eyes gazing away from the front of her, as she headed towards what looked to be the building she was to meet Lady Kaede. Because of it, she hadn't been paying the slightest attention as to where she went, soon bumping into another person. She felt herself falling slightly back, and arms wrapped around her. Blushing, she looked towards he one holding her.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I was just admiring the view."

"Don't worry. I find myself doing the same." Dark purple eyes stared back at her. His already short hair was brought back in a pony tail, which she guessed was short by lack of moving hair at his neck. He had a gentle smile on his face. He seemed like a nice guy, but something about him seemed...off. She soon realized what that was, when she felt a nice, soft rub to her backside. Her face grew even more red, as she pushed away.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing," she yelled at him. She could see the happiness upon his face, as he closed his eyes.

"Ahhh, the nice feeling of one of woman's best of parts. And so soft too."

Before she could say anything back at him, there was a nice blow to the head from an unhappy miko. Kagome knew it had been Lady Kaede, sicne the eyepatch on her face told all.

"Don't ye ever stop, monk?"

Rubbing his head, he looked towards the miko. "You know very well, my hand is possessed-!"

"Yea, possessed with a monk who's hormones end up giving me a headache everyday!" Her face then turn to Kagaome. "Ye are Kagome Higurashi, I presume."

"Y-Yes, Lady Kaede," spoke Kagome nervously.

"Please, just call me Kaede. It'll make things easier. As for you, Miroku, make yeself useful and shut the gate! Kagome, ye come with me."

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.