Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for Beta
Fish Wishes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for Beta 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello~

I am looking for a beta who would be willing to comment and critique some of my stories.
I have a wide range of items that need critiquing. Also, my writing is a little experimental. Meaning I hate to weight it down with a lot of passive voice or adverbs. Ick. I also cut back on adjectives and manipulate the tone or syntax to relay the message under the words.

Stories in need of a beta:

1) I put out a romance/tragedy one shot when I first joined and many reviewers requested an alternate ending to the story. With a "why not" mentality I have done so. I would like someone to review it now before I put it up and my original beta is no where to be found!

2) A drabbles series told from Kagome's point of view. I believe it will play out to be considered romance/drama/ maybe a bit of angst. It is an alternative universe setting in response to a challenge. ( To Deviate )

3) A chapter series where Sesshoumaru/Kagome marry (for some believable reason I am still trying to figure out). It starts out with their obvious contempt for each other and continues from there. Their relationship will advance through seven chapters I am outlining. Each chapter will represent a sin. again this is for a challenge (I think it is obvious which one). Probably an Alternate Universe setting, I cannot see it as a canon. This one might become a little mature if it is important for you to know. Romance/Drama

Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.