Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Rules and what we are!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Rules and what we are!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Rules and what we are! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
This is a group for those that have finished chapter stories of a certain length. Here are the rules....

The story has to be 10 chapters long 25 K minimum length.

It HAS to be on Dokuga

Special Hall of Fame Banner for those that finished everything but current projects (1 - 3 at the most). They have to have 7 or more CHAPTER fics done to qualify for the Hall of Fame.

A token is given for those that finish their stories that people consider long abandoned, i.e. haven't been worked on for a year or more.

To get your banner for your profile you have to submit to join with the URL for the published story then post up here on the forum for us to see it and then you will get a banner to show you are part of the elite!

Welcome to the Finishers Federation!

Admins are me (Danyealle), Rowdy and r0o.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/29 22:54 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Rules and what we are! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 54
Been a member for a while, so can't submit to join and give url, so giving it here. Can just delete/move if ya want it somewhere else .

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/773/1

Warriors of the West, last finished fic meeting the requirements. 24 chapters, 91k+ words.

And just for kicks...Outta 51 stories here on Dokuga alone...46 are complete and all others are current WIPs .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Rules and what we are! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
Okies, well look into it. But the HoF you have to have 7 or more chapter fics done to qualify for.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/29 22:45 By Danyealle-sama.

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
This is the group...well the forums for the group anyways. Where do you mean?

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
got confused looking at the regular form. I edited last post, sorry.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Lol read that thing three times and still missed the 7 stories part. I'm only at 5 lol, oh wells. Though I would be at 7 if you counted a one-shot that was three words shy of 25k and a chapter that was about 3k short. Oh wells, didn't need another banner anyways lol.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Only chapter stories qualify, no oneshot collections, sorry, Hairann.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Lol I see where you got the 'random' number 7 from...it's how many of yours that meet the requirements lol. I'm guessing not many others are up that high though lol; if even I didn't make it and I have nothing but free time lol.

And the one-shot I was referring to wasn't a collection, just the one story. Balance is at 24,997 words lol.

Logged Logged

Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Actually, the number came from r0o as we debated it. I haven't even looked at mine to see if they qualify or not.

Logged Logged

sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Rules and what we are! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
Hairann wrote:
Lol I see where you got the 'random' number 7 from...it's how many of yours that meet the requirements lol. I'm guessing not many others are up that high though lol; if even I didn't make it and I have nothing but free time lol.

And the one-shot I was referring to wasn't a collection, just the one story. Balance is at 24,997 words lol.
:3 We actually talked about it, between the number of 5 and 10. I Personally, stated that i thought 5 was a low number, and that 10 was a high number, but I thought that 7 being the in-between, was actually a balanced number for Hall of Fame.

^_^ its a reward system, that gets banners that take time to make, cant make it Horribly easy to get in, but we don't want it to be hard and unattainable either.

I hope this clears this up, that it's not just one person making stuff up, Rowdy, myself and Dani are all talking things through and we'll move things around if we need to.
~r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Hehe Sugar-chan I meant that as a joke, I figured there was more to it than that hehe . And seven isn't a bad number, I just gotta finish off Mates and one more and I hit it.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
It's come to my attention that things I might have said earlier were taken as my being rude or disagreeing with the rules and for that I apologize, that was never my intention. I did not for a single moment truly believe that the seven was picked so Dany-chan could qualify, that was meant as a joke.

And even if it had been chosen for that reason, it would be a good idea since Dany-chan has probably one of the highest complete fiction numbers here on Dokuga, especially with the longer chapter stories, and would make a good role model to strive for.

And I was not disagreeing with the rules stated, I had misread them and was explaining that I was not far off after Dany-chan had corrected me. Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding my posts caused and wish you three nothing but the best for the revamping of this group. I think that a group that helps to celebrate the authors who finish their stories, especially the chapter ones, is a great idea.

Hairann

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.